Getting Rich In Thailand

dumbnewbie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME A MILLIONARE FAST IN THAILAND IS TO COME HERE AS A MULTI-MILLIONARE !!!!!!!!

Well, and to be Thai would help.

It is always difficult to make a fortune in a country that is not yours.

And close to impossible in a a developing country if you're not a hi-so citizen from that country.

But I have a friend who became reasonably rich in Thailand.

The right idea, work, and the right Thai connections.

Edited by eurasianthai

...My input is as follows,

I am in England in Lincolnshire, I have had a variety of jobs all over the world and i am 45 years old, I know many 'old money millionaires' and 'new money millionaires', from every culture, colour and schooling, i have met working class family millionaires, middle class family millionaires and rich school (Oxford + Cambridge) type millionaires, Politician millionaires etc etc. I do not know any sports millionaires so i cannot say about them but there are plenty in the world... i do know one thing, i have NEVER EVER met a millionaire that has made every single penny by honesty, I mean that every single millionaire i have met have made a small amount or a very large amount by illegal or corrupt means.

Whatever or whoever they are, if they tell you any different then they are, (in my opinion) lying...!!

It doesn't matter what the business idea is, it is the simplicity of that idea that makes the fortune.

You are confusing business with marketing.

I what make a simple idea better.

There are just more simple ideas and the change that i am going to find a way to walk around on Pluto seems very small while the change that i can find something people use in dailey live or making this live more easy or safer are much bigger.

So simplicity of a idea has nothing to do with making the fortune any good idea can make the fortune, but the change that you and me making this fortune with a simple idea are much bigger.

The first thing you need to learn if you want to become rich is to learn how money works. :)

Anybody understand what I'm saying?

Yes, i do "the flow of money only way, many coming in nothing is going"

Good lesson thanks for that :D

Good attempt......but no cigar. :D

Edited by Hadrian1

:)

Several pages in this topic and nobody has mentioned well known success story:guy came to LOS at the beginning of 80's with 10k$,ten years later he had closed his shop,took all monies and left.How much? - about 1000 million bucks.Today he is owner of Fashion Channel and he lives in Paris enjoying himself and his lines of models.You can enjoy them as well - watching

True Tv on your plasma HD screens - but it is not the same as real thing...

I thought there were more intelligent people in this forum. three pages of thread to say that if you have the will you can make money.

who thinks of making money without fund some bad, imagine those who think they have them in Thailand, now ..

why in Thailand?

why not England, Japan or Russia?

want to make money in Thailand or want to go to live in Thailand for prostitution?

there is a difference that many foreigners do not know.

the farang's intelligent in Thai is not suitable to make money.

I'm sorry, not sure it's my lack of intelligence or yours but I really can't understand what you are trying to say?

Several pages in this topic and nobody has mentioned well known success story:guy came to LOS at the beginning of 80's with 10k$,ten years later he had closed his shop,took all monies and left.How much? - about 1000 million bucks.Today he is owner of Fashion Channel and he lives in Paris enjoying himself and his lines of models.You can enjoy them as well - watching

Excellent example!

Plenty of local fun to be had with Fashion TV in the background that in many ways it probably better than what the model/jet set scene has access to. No annoying paparazzi either.

:D

Excellent example!

Plenty of local fun to be had with Fashion TV in the background that in many ways it probably better than what the model/jet set scene has access to. No annoying paparazzi either.

Until the doctor asks you to come in, sit down and instructs the nurse to shut the door.

can you give some more details of whom you are talking about fantuzi? what shop did he run in Thailand and how is fashion channel related to Thailand?

He's talking about Michel Adams. He did the ol' Chinese style OEM under license factory by day and producing for everyone else by night thing for a few major clothing brands.

Excellent example!

Until the doctor asks you to come in, sit down and instructs the nurse to shut the door.

LOL. Good one, but I usually have them both act/play as nurses.

can you give some more details of whom you are talking about fantuzi? what shop did he run in Thailand and how is fashion channel related to Thailand?

[/quote

The name of his shop is "Eden".They made jeans and t-shirts.It is connected with LOS in such way - location:Thailand(you can still see Eden's billboard on the way to old airport),

emloyees - 10 000 Thai workers worked for him at the best time;what else you want?that there are no Thai supermodels?may be you will come with the explanation?

Doesn't anyone have an easy to download 'e-book' for sale online which contains all the secrets needed to become rich within 12 months without any real effort? I'd happily pay US$29.95 for that. If only there was such a thing available for dreamers like me.

Doesn't anyone have an easy to download 'e-book' for sale online which contains all the secrets needed to become rich within 12 months without any real effort? I'd happily pay US$29.95 for that. If only there was such a thing available for dreamers like me.

For 20 K I sell you a nice business Idea and for a years contract of 60 K i'll coach you'

genuine opportunity!

I actually have several very very good ideas that a farang could use to turn a very little amount of money into a lot but my business is going to well and I don't have enough time or energy or desire to give them a go.... but still, I just have no desire to share them with you! I think if you are smart and aware and looking around you will find an idea on your own.

There are quite a few areas where Thailand is absolutely wide open for the pickings.

FYI (and I'm merely recommending this as an independent fan of the work rather than trying to sell anyone this; I have no financial interest whatsoever in this) Bruce Bickerstaff has written the seminal work for foreigners in Thailand seeking to make best use of their wealth but it's a well-rounded serious guide not a rich quick deal (because generally the only way to get rich quick is to be the author of an expensive book that promises to tell people how to do just that)

Silkworm Books is pleased to announce the release of Your Investment Guide to Thailand by Bruce Bickerstaff, with a foreword by Korn Chatikavanij, Finance Minister of Thailand.The Guide provides extensive material on key players, agencies, and regulations, together with sound advice on the various investments available in the country. It is the ultimate resource for serious investors, as well as the general reader wishing to better understand how Thailand operates. For further information, including advance praise for the Guide, see the website of

silkwormbooks.com and type the link /catalog/info/investment-guide-thailand/

The book will be available in bookstores in Europe, Australia, and North America in spring 2010. For those wishing to order an advance copy of the book, please download the Order Form and fax it at +66 53 226 643. The book will soon be available in bookstores in Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Image93.gif

Contact Information:

Silkworm Books

6 Sukkasem Rd., T. Suthep

Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand

Tel: +66 (0)53 226 161

"

Wow, get this man a drink! Thanks for the ringing endorsement Paul.

And yes I can confirm that, thus far at least, I'm not on a get-rich-quick rocket ship by way of my writing endeavours. But maybe if they make a movie based on it, hmm.

As far as everyone else goes, protect what you've already got, get to know the lay of the land, do your homework and develop a plan, manage your risk ... slowly slowy catchee monkey ... and you should do ok.

And in terms of doing your homework, Thaivisa's not such a bad place to start. In amongst the flaming and bucketloads of nonsense 'information', there are some really clever minds here. And no, I'm certainly not lumping myself in this category. But if you stick around and read widely then you should soon begin to tell the wheat from the chaff.