Whats The Deal With Internet In Cm

FarangCravings

Whats the deal with this internet here in CM

I play Games online via there portal I down loaded I just open it and go however during the middle of the night up till about 9am it works perfectly however after 9am it wont even load saying I need to check my connection

Its like that all day until 1.30am when it works fine again

Regular surfing is ok all day and you tube works fine

I just did a speed test and I got 3m down and 501 up now this is what I pay for 3M package so why is it not working in the daytime

any ideas how I can fix this

cheers

Edited by FarangCravings

Might be all those kids on youtube and playing online games hogging the bandwidth.

Don't want to speak too soon but I just had one of them power cuts that lasts about 10th of a second it knocked my internet out so it had to reload itself and viola I noticed an immediate speed increase so loaded the portal and its working fine right now

I hope it lasts :)

Might be all those kids on youtube and playing online games hogging the bandwidth.

Don't want to speak too soon but I just had one of them power cuts that lasts about 10th of a second it knocked my internet out so it had to reload itself and viola I noticed an immediate speed increase so loaded the portal and its working fine right now

I hope it lasts :)

Do yourself a big favor and buy a UPS (Uninteruptable Power Supply)

I won't say why exactly, but I internet is very important for me (I live in CM as well) and speed and reliability are important. So far, AIS super 3g wireless router + 3g internet has worked out better than anything I was able to find at least in Bangkok. Having a second internet connectio0n is a good idea as well. You can set this up at central airport plaza on the third floor. (about 1k baht a month with contract).

Also, a secondary backup internet that is okay is 12-call wifi (899 a month I believe) and internet tethering.

GL