Mail Deposit Boxes

Asianrider

Inside the Jomtiem complex (Old twin towers) have a mail box service. Open daily normal business hours.

Several sized mail boxes. The small one rents for (I believe) 1,200 baht a year plus a 500 baht deposit for the 25 baht mail box key. :)

They also have a copy & fax machine available that work most of the time.

edited for a passing senior moment.

Edited by just_another_guy

Sorry, Only seen Female deposit boxes in Pattaya. :D
Doh ! that is not where i would want to store my valuables !!

I'm sure you can find many rings, watches, and a few ping pong balls in some of those "looser" boxes. :)

I have been told about one in the Jomtien area. Comming just past the arch heading towards Pattaya, go past shannagins bar, just on the left by a bar called hotlegs on the same side. Costs about 1000 bht per year. They call you on your mobile if any mail or parcels come for you. Plenty of farangs use it. Hope its helpful and not out of the way.

I have been told about one in the Jomtien area. Comming just past the arch heading towards Pattaya, go past shannagins bar, just on the left by a bar called hotlegs on the same side. Costs about 1000 bht per year. They call you on your mobile if any mail or parcels come for you. Plenty of farangs use it. Hope its helpful and not out of the way.

Thanks, but really interested in Pattaya area.

• 5 months later...

I know this is a bit late...but for some reason I remembered this query from several months ago, as I was also looking for one...but ended up not doing it. I just saw a mail box operation near the corner of South Pattaya road and 3rd road. Near the Chonburi land office, south side of south pattaya road road and east side of 3rd road a bit. Hope this helps!