Music Jam, Every Sunday Night In Bangkok

hafler30

Musicians/Singers welcome to jam every Sunday from 9:00pm onwards at: Nomads, 108 Silom, Soi 4. Nearest BTS: Sala Daeng.

The house band (guitars, bass, drums, vocals), will start things up at 9.00 every Sunday, after that the stage is open.

This will be an "open jam" and music of all genres will be welcome.

Come as a solo act, a whole band (play @20-25 minute set), or use the band as backing.

Thanks for that. Would like to meet other musicians but don't know how a solo guitarist would join in.

You're welcome to play solo, or with the backing band, we know quite a few tunes - we'll try and play something you know.

• 2 months later...

To all jammers, musicians, and everybody else who likes good music and cheap beers.

We jam every sunday night from 9.30 - 'til late at, Nomadsbar on Silom Soi 4 (at the end of the Soi on the right).

All are welcome, it's not limited to just blues. Anything goes.

We also have band showcases in the hour before the jam starts. Let us know in advance.

For more info, look us up on facebook: 'Sunday night jam at Nomadsbar'

Happy hour prices all night.

See you there.

• 1 month later...

I'm not a musician myself but i've been wanting to check out Nomads for a while, will do so next time i'm in Bangkok.

For those in Pattaya The Blues Factory also has a jam night every sunday from 10pm.'

smile.gif

I'll mention the jam at the Blues Factory to anyone at the Nomads jam going down there, or will try to make it myself if I get a Sunday off. We are just getting back to regular Sundays again - hope to see you some time.

I'm not a musician myself but i've been wanting to check out Nomads for a while, will do so next time i'm in Bangkok.

For those in Pattaya The Blues Factory also has a jam night every sunday from 10pm.'

smile.gif

I'll mention the jam at the Blues Factory to anyone at the Nomads jam going down there, or will try to make it myself if I get a Sunday off. We are just getting back to regular Sundays again - hope to see you some time.

Great stuff, last nights jam was good with a few regulars that come in including Matthew Kelly (Kingfish) and Len Tucky (Suzi Quatro) and we also had a great drummer/singer/guitarist in from the states, I think he's based in BKK.

:)

Great stuff, last nights jam was good with a few regulars that come in including Matthew Kelly (Kingfish) and Len Tucky (Suzi Quatro) and we also had a great drummer/singer/guitarist in from the states, I think he's based in BKK.

You got pros coming to your jam nite?!

• 2 weeks later...

You got pros coming to your jam nite?!

They live/ visit Pattaya regularly so they pop in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was there on a Sunday two weeks ago. There were some great musicians playing. Have not been Mondays yet, I will have a look next week. On your way there or back home try the small Greek place. Great Kebabs.

• 2 months later...