My Daughter Wants A Puppy

chuckd

How old is your daughter? Is she going to care for the puppy on her own as it grows into being a full grown dog? They grow up into a full grown dog within 8 months from the time they were born. Many people want little puppies and puppies are really the only time that most canine are sell able. Very few want a K-9 as a adult. Do you know the type of dog you will want in your home? There is a typical or normal way to go about getting a so-called "free" dog.. and if it is free.. how does the breeder or person you are getting the puppy (soon to be dog) will want to know about you..Be careful about what you take as it is normally a 10-14 year commitment..

post-56298-1264370604_thumb.jpg

Anyone that wants free puppies follow these directions....

From Sukhumvit take soi 89 - Toonglom Taanman (AKA soi Saatit School), cross the rail tracks and then head south on the railway road for about 300m, on your left you will see a dirt track that heads up to a big tree (about 50m) where a lot of the locals go to see the lottery numbers??

Right now there is about 14 pups there to choose from, all different shapes, sizes and colours, take whatever you want and look after them. There is about 12 more hiding in "nests" around the tree but they are too young to go as yet.

Be carefull when driving up to the tree as the pups all come running out when they hear a car coming, in the hope of being fed!!

I feed them there every day, its never ending, as some people take them away to give them homes sure enough some more will be dumped there very soon!!

Oh dear...

My neighbour has a new hairball puppy every 6 months or so.

The old one gets kicked (literally) out , and gets kicked every time it reappears at it's home.

Why?

Small puppies grow to become adult dogs, and the plaything is not so nice and cuddly any more.

Give her a wind up fluffy plaything from the children's store.

lenny, Good work, such a shame for the strays. that said i have even seen pets well beyond what is acceptable and should be put down. one poor dog near my house in Bangkok was 15 years old and was in a right state with open sores etc, it could hardly stand. i used to talk with the owner while walking my dogs and he was oblivious to the pain it was in. I have not seen it now for a few weeks so it seems it has died.

Is the owner Thai? It's my understanding that most Thais don't want to "kill" their dog due to their Buddhist beliefs. Even though it would be the human thing to do for most of us westerners.