If A Not Pay My , Etc... Internet Bill

oMega69

Hi...,

Iam really tired at my ISP at the moment.., Thinking of not pay there bills any more !

What would hapend.., and what can they do...beside then just plug me offline . . .

This is from CAT telecom..., could it be problem for me later to open.., etc... an account on TRUE later on . . ,

Don't you know what happens if you don't pay your bills? What happens in you home country, if you do the same there?

Do you have a one year contract? Do it the proper way, go to them, and say you want to teminate the contact (if you have.) Pay the bill, and you will be OK.

Simply not paying the bills will not influence their service one little bit.

Go and tell them to terminate the service and pay what you owe,

then look for a new provider, just as you would at home.

Isee....

so they havent any global register here in Thai ,

etc if u not pay they put u on a list so next company u try to apply for will see this and not let u sign any new contract ?

693832823.png

when i sign up i had 2mbits downstream from USA 24/7 . . , no the last week its in slowMotion and now they even throttle my torrents :/

Edited by oMega69

hello, here is what can happend.

My wife dont pay for 5 months the satelite internet from TOT. everytime she lost connection when she contact me.(this happend 2 years ago)

after 6 month TOT dismantled the internet disc and take away.

1 month later she get a paper from the police to get to the police station.

she explained the situation why she not pay.Sorry if you not pay you will go jail and i day jail wil deduct your bill with 60baht.

that was what happend. she was in jail about 5 weeks till i found out what was going on.She is verry proud and stobberd.So i pay the bill.

Thats my answer on ypur question

cheers johnyb

My wife dont pay for 5 months the satelite internet from TOT. everytime she lost connection when she contact me.(this happend 2 years ago)

she explained the situation why she not pay.Sorry if you not pay you will go jail and i day jail wil deduct your bill with 60baht.

that was what happend. she was in jail about 5 weeks till i found out what was going on.She is verry proud and stobberd.So i pay the bill.

cheers johnyb

Uh? i stopped paying for true twice, left the equipement and moved.

I signed for true internet 6months ago, had no trouble

Edited by gvallee2

Uh? i stopped paying for true twice, left the equipement and moved.

I signed for true internet 6months ago, had no trouble

As the SWAT team stealthily creep up to gvallee2's door with the flashbangs, shotguns and machine pistols at the ready...... :)

cheers johnyb

Didn't you notice the washing piling up? The stack of dirty plates in the kitchen? The fact your chicken was raw and you had to get it out the fridge yourself?

Just pay your bills and be done with it.

Good karma and that, you never know if it will end up haunting you.

Giving money to crooks is bad for karma

My CC company tried to screw me up many many times, i loaded my cc for over 8000$

Never paid it, and karma has been good. in 2 years ill be debt free from them legally. it's been 3 years now.