Superbowl

akarmaka

thanks for all the replies, but i wanted to know a public place where i can watch it, if there are any. i want the atmosphere, i can watch it at home too but it'll be quite boring.

Well with kick-off around 5am here mate not much atmosphere to be had me thinks, especially on a Monday morning. Should be a heck of a game though - come on Saints!

i think kick off is at 630 am isn't it? i was hoping i could get some breakfast too while i was at it...but yeah go colts...!

you are probably right, I was no doubt counting the 1.5 hours of pre-amble. By the way, I don't think we get the commercials here. hope we get the half time show.

Kick-off is ~ 06:25 AM, Monday 8 Feb 2010. I think the game will be on both ASN and TS4. Many places will be open for the game. Maybe take a look at bars over the next few weeks and see if one you frequent will be showing the game. Even some hotels set up special viewing rooms; I watched the 2008 Superbowl at the Westin.

I'm not sure if the half-time show (The Who) will be shown here; I think it was shown at least the last two years as far as I can remember, but it may constitute an advertisement (Bridgestone Tire Halftime Show) and thus be blocked on Truevisions?

Edited by lomatopo

No need to watch. The Colts are going to walk away with this. :)

Even Lady Gaga is backing the Colts. Doesn't she have some song where she sings My Pey, Pey, Peyton face?

And you want to be cool right? Besides Mr. Franchise is from N.O. so liking the Colts is like helping New Orleans. :D

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few places. Personally, I think Larry's Dive on Soi 22 will be the best place to see it. Steak and eggs breakfast and 8 flatscreen TVs so every seat in the house is a good seat. They also have a football pool that will have 40 prizes. Oh, and a tailgate party starting at 5 am.

MASH Bar Queens Park Plaza, Soi 22............. Open at 5.45am............... Beer from 55baht............ Fresh Coffee.......... Juice............. FREE Food

Big Screen........... Awesome sound system ........... and the mash girls are gonna be in early :)