King Power

tonywebster

I received a birthday card in the post yesterday from King Power (I had a discount card for there), I took great pleasure today returning said birthday card with a note telling them were to stick their card along with their scams, and pointed out since the said scams I have not set foot in one of their overpriced establishments for fear of being arrested for looking wealthy and bribable haha.

No doubt they won't give a dam_n but it made me feel better :)

Good job mate,

One question is King Power only at the airport or is there office at Soi Lang naam also a retail outlet ?

Its a huge retail outlet. Buses roll in one after the other. Rumor has it they have a great buffet there.

BTW - good one Tony :)

Edited by Netfan

Good job mate,

One question is King Power only at the airport or is there office at Soi Lang naam also a retail outlet ?

Its a huge retail outlet. Buses roll in one after the other. Rumor has it they have a great buffet there.

BTW - good one Tony :D

Duty Free???? :)

Yes....

Good job mate,

Yes....

Cheers,

will go there next month.

Thanks

Good job mate,

Yes....

How can U buy duty free, unless you are on your way out of the country????

not sure on this. some areas can be designated duty free such as langkawi in malaysia, but not sure how it works for king power in town

It's only a 'pre-order' shop - you choose, pay and then you pick-up the merchandise at the airport on your way out of the country.