True Online Office

dthomasss

No need to go into the office if you dont want to, Ring Kookie on <snip> she will come to you with the paperwork.

As above, 2 to 3 days to be online, no need for a telephone line as they run their own, but if you already have a wall mount socket that is wired to the outside of your house (but not connected to the telephone grid) ask them to connect into it, otherwise they will drill a hole in your ceiling and drop the new wiring down the wall.....looks kinda ugly.

Edited by raro
please do not post any phone numbers, thanks!

No need to go into the office if you dont want to, Ring Kookie on <snip> she will come to you with the paperwork.

As above, 2 to 3 days to be online, no need for a telephone line as they run their own, but if you already have a wall mount socket that is wired to the outside of your house (but not connected to the telephone grid) ask them to connect into it, otherwise they will drill a hole in your ceiling and drop the new wiring down the wall.....looks kinda ugly.

Thanks - That's great help. There is already a phone jack in the room where I will put my computer so it should be simple. Will most likely go with the 5 meg premium package. I can't imagine that the 8 meg package really delivers that speed here in Thailand!

It's complete hit and miss what you get with any ISP in Thailand. You can check the many treads on the subject in the Internet forum. With any ISP you have some people who are lucky and get great throughput and others are unlucky and it sucks. I'm one of those who tried True and found it sucked for me, but others, like spoonman above, seems to have it working fine. Pot luck.

I asked about there service in Tesco and was told no can do we dont service that area (soi arunathai) :D

Mate of mine lives at Nirun (which is on Soi Arunothai) and has True internet. On asking at Tesco a 2nd friend was told no service at Nirun. When he pressed the issue she changed the answer to a "yes" :) Avoid Tesco and just telephone your order.

-redwood

I asked about there service in Tesco and was told no can do we dont service that area (soi arunathai) :D

Mate of mine lives at Nirun (which is on Soi Arunothai) and has True internet. On asking at Tesco a 2nd friend was told no service at Nirun. When he pressed the issue she changed the answer to a "yes" :) Avoid Tesco and just telephone your order.

-redwood

A shame the phone number posted was removed. If anyone wrote it down please send me a PM.. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...