Looking For English Speaking And Writing Neurologist

Preacher

Hi there,

I'm desperately looking for a neurologist in Chiang Mai, Bangkok or Pithsanolok who can speak and write English.

I have a repetative strain injury (RSI) or CANS as some call it nowadays and because of that recieve a small disability pension. Recently I had a check by a neurologist and he is saying I don't have RSI, just minor muscle pain, despite another neurologist stating that I might have a thoraric outlet syndrom in 2005.

Because of this they want to take a way my disability pension. I'm now looking for a neurologist for a second opinion. Problem is he also have to write a report about his findings, in English.

I hope someone can recommend me an honest neurologist who can examine me and make a fair report of his findings in English.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks, much appreciated. I will contact them and see if they can help.

I once visited a doctor at B..... in Bangkok, the doctor was good and spoke English. But couldn't write a report longer than half a page. So their writing skills are important to me.

You can try to do the following

Say, Bangkok Hospital, do a search for a doctor online, it will give you all the doctors they have in the field you want. Then check out their education and history.

Some doctors will have in the resume or about them that he/she worked or studied overseas in country's such as USA, Canada or Australia. See who has spent most working or studying overseas and that would be your winner.

I have shoulder injury and needed a report for insurance company back home.

I did the search and found 1 doctor who did MBA in Canada and also worked there for 2 years, saw him. report was not long but was straight to the point and everything he wrote was approved.

Also, i think in Bangkok Pattaya hospital, they have an Australian doctor, i think his name is Ian, surely he could write a report. or also check out Bumrungrad hospital, they have foreign doctors working there

Not being familiar with Chaingmai, I can't seem to find a Sripat Hospital. Is that the same as he Chinag Mai University Hospital, or Suan Dok Hospital?

Oh, I did find this nice list of hospitals in Thailand: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hospitals_in_Thailand

maybe useful to someone else.

Edited by Preacher

Not being familiar with Chaingmai, I can't seem to find a Sripat Hospital. Is that the same as he Chinag Mai University Hospital, or Suan Dok Hospital?
Sripat is a part of the Maharaj hospital complex, outside Suan Dok Gate, operated by the faculty of CMU Medical school. Phone 053-946900.