Airport Fully Open ?

Rob5060

Last time I went to the airport, to get to the domestic terminal you had to go through the entrance for the international terminal

Anybody know if its now fully open or are they still working on the building

Edited by ROB5060

I never did understand why CNX had two terminals. They can't even fill up a sheet of fly paper let alone two terminals of non passengers.

Well if they only had 1 terminal then inbound from Bangkok you would go through immigration and customs.

I never did understand why CNX had two terminals. They can't even fill up a sheet of fly paper let alone two terminals of non passengers.

Well if they only had 1 terminal then inbound from Bangkok you would go through immigration and customs.

No you would not. When both terminals were together international flights were taken to their own gate and passengers were directed to immigrations.

I flew out of CNX Monday to Krabi and the domestic terminal is fully open---after around a year of having to check in at the international terminal, check in for domestic flights is back to the domestic terminal.

Which airline do CNX-Krabi!? Thanks!!

As a matter of interest for those of you who like your 'smokes' - the smoking room next to the Black Canyon (?) Cafe, Domestic Airside, seems to have disappeared after the renovations. Not sure if an alternative facility exists.

Maybe better to have your last gasp, outside the terminal before checking-in.

I flew out of CNX Monday to Krabi and the domestic terminal is fully open---after around a year of having to check in at the international terminal, check in for domestic flights is back to the domestic terminal.

Which airline do CNX-Krabi!? Thanks!!

None :)

• 2 weeks later...

A friend flew CNX-HKT on Air Asia about a week ago, check-in is back in the Domestic end of the building, but both escalators were stopped for cleaning/maintenance, at the same time. C'mon guys, it's not rocket-science, close one and then the other !

Oh, and the flight was full, but left 30 minutes late, that's Air Asia for you ! :)