Charity Concert For Haiti Kicking Off On Samui Island

Charity concert for Haiti kicking off on Samui Island

SURAT THANI: -- 1 February 2010 (NNT) – Governmental and private sectors on Samui Island join hands in organizing a charity concert, raising money for Haitian quake victims.

The “Charity Party Dance for Haiti” is jointly organized by the local administration, the Samui Tourism Association, the Thai Hotel Association, and local clubs. The event will take place on Chaweng Lake View on Samui Island in the southern province of Surat Thani, tonight from 19.00 hrs onwards.

The money raised, after expense deduction, will go towards Haiti Fund. Tickets are sold at 300 THB each.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2010-02-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

considering who the boss of the event is and regarding the location, the money will finish in the well knwow pocket of the blackmoon party ;-)

at leadt he won't have mine, also this is just a rebadged blackmoon, it's called dance for haiti.

guess the usual drug delaers there will also send all the money after deduction of their expenses to haiti :)

considering who the boss of the event is and regarding the location, the money will finish in the well knwow pocket of the blackmoon party ;-)

at leadt he won't have mine, also this is just a rebadged blackmoon, it's called dance for haiti.

guess the usual drug delaers there will also send all the money after deduction of their expenses to haiti :)

The first I knew about it is when I've seen the stupid car/ truck driving around this afternoon.