Astrology And Markets

It's certainly not a bad idea. I'm sure it works at least as well as the experts advice. Actually, I have about as much faith in that and the experts advice as flipping a coin. Buying a dart board is also a good way to choose.

It's certainly not a bad idea. I'm sure it works at least as well as the experts advice. Actually, I have about as much faith in that and the experts advice as flipping a coin. Buying a dart board is also a good way to choose.

Not as embarrassing as waking up to remember having been howling at the Moon last night.

Larry Pesavento and Arch Crawford in the US also make predictions based on financial astrology. Larry Pesavento has been wrong when I followed him but you can listen to him free on iTunes by doing a search for his name on iTunes. Arch Crawford is another pay service. I have never heard of Mahendra Sharma before.

If the combined ebb and flow of the pull of the planets and the moon on the earth due to inter positional relationships in space really do affect mass psychology in the markets, then an informed person should be able to make or replicate correct stock market predictions, but I remain skeptical.

Since I have lost 40 percent of my nest egg through the advice of experts, I have no faith in the stock market. The market is made by the market makers who have the ability to manipulate prices. The stock market is no place for little trusting guys. Since my earning years are in the past, I can say that I will NEVER buy another stock. I can only hang on to what I have and hope for the best. My kids will likely inherit considerably less than I had planned.