Should I Change My Avtar

Khutan

Should I change my Avtar ?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've always thought your avatar was cute- made me grin when I first saw it. Made me wonder if the local dealer up there is called Issan Nissan.

But- since times are changing and you aren't there anymore- I voted as such. Especially since I see that you have just surpassed 1000 posts, it might be time for something different for the next 1000.

Just my 2 cents worth! :o

Didn't you mention recently an avater you liked in the jokes section?

I like it Matt, I think it is clever.

I won't highjack your thread and ask about mine by the way :o

I think it's really clever - you don't have to live there to appreciate it's... er... charms? I just wish there was a place in Phuket called "Oyota", 'cause then I'd... oh, never mind.

As I don't live in Issan or E-sarn any more, and this Avtar has been around a while, should I change it ?

Nothing is cast in stone, try a new one.

You can always trot the old one out again, it's a great avatar. :o

Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea that everyone change their avatar occasionally, maybe annually, just like passwords, etc, to keep things fresh.

For a while there, the "eye" theme and variants there of were in vouge.

Edited by cobra

As I don't live in Issan or E-sarn any more, and this Avtar has been around a while, should I change it ?

Perhaps you could put up a picture of something Suphan-related if you're mostly in that province.

Like the Temple at Don Chedi or a pic of Tescos Food Hall? :o

I like mine and can't think of another more suitable. :D

where did you get the original picture from I wouldn't mind a copy of it full size.

I made it myself with the camera and Acdsee. Took a long time to get the correct reflection. If wou want the full size, send me a PM with your email, and I wll send it to you, after I start a very sick computer.

Boon, the reflection in the image is very Suphan related, its the Cheif-Magistrates house - I used to live over the road from him.

where did you get the original picture from I wouldn't mind a copy of it full size.

Boon, the reflection in the image is very Suphan related, its the Cheif-Magistrates house - I used to live over the road from him.

Sorry, Matt, couldn't make it out.

The nicest house I saw recently in Suphan was K. Phrapat's beautiful traditional Thai house. Guess it should be nice for the M.P! :o

I think it good,but if you really want to change maybe I can do you a picture of Breakfast #2 as you always talk about it. Anyway when you coming up again?

I was having a joke about something sililar with one of your regulars the last time I was in. I was going to start a thread called "Things I have "borrowed" from Lampards Pub" and show photographs.

When am I back ? Probably Late July. I am having a stand-off with the family about the guest-house and some other stuff - so I am avoiding "Baan Yai" as much as possible.