Touchy Men.

sceadugenga

Touchy not as in over sensitive but as in they like to touch women.

Hmm, is it wrong? :)

It all depends on who gets touched, where they get touched and who does the touching. However, each and every woman should make it quite plain from the onset what is acceptible and what is not. That goes for speech, topics and touching. There are too many variables, and it makes it quite confusing in mixed company and cultures.

I figured they had such a thing just never knew one to admit it.

Now to just get one to admit that they all go to a secret "guy school" where they all learn the same stuff.

Funny. Most men think that there is a secrete girl school where women all learn the same stuff.

My guess is, that you all go about age 12, but it could be a part time school that get's to the "important" stuff about then.

Touchy not as in over sensitive but as in they like to touch women.

Hmm, is it wrong? :)

It all depends on who gets touched, where they get touched and who does the touching. However, each and every woman should make it quite plain from the onset what is acceptible and what is not. That goes for speech, topics and touching. There are too many variables, and it makes it quite confusing in mixed company and cultures.

Indeed, it is getting complicated.

It was not like that not so long ago.

Not sure it is for the better.

I figured they had such a thing just never knew one to admit it.

Now to just get one to admit that they all go to a secret "guy school" where they all learn the same stuff.

Funny. Most men think that there is a secrete girl school where women all learn the same stuff.

My guess is, that you all go about age 12, but it could be a part time school that get's to the "important" stuff about then.

Girl school is not secret and the learning continues long past middle age :)

(what the heck do you think we are doing in the ladies bathroom?)

Yep, that's what I'm doing...

Accordong to my doctor friend, the ladies are SUPPOSED to do that... looking for lumps and bumps that weren't there before. Unfortunately, the ladies won't let us old gits do it for them. :)