Textile Products In Thailand To Buy(factories)...

• 4 weeks later...

Very easy to find, there are over 10,000 OEM factories in Thailand I have a huge database of them along with contact names etc however sorry cannot give any out as this is my business...

Tip Keep searching on the internet you will find literally 1000's if you look in the right places....

For the life of me I can't understand these textile guys....All Secret Squirrel stuff...you would think that they were guarding the Crown Jewels. There are heaps of manufactures that can be found here.

You will also be amased at what some of the information that the smaller retailers/shops/markets will tell you...especially if you ply them with a few THB.

Here is a link to the Thai Garment Manufactures Association...maybe a good place to start.

TGA

For the life of me I can't understand these textile guys....All Secret Squirrel stuff...you would think that they were guarding the Crown Jewels. There are heaps of manufactures that can be found here.

Now this is just an opinion... but I think it's because of the sheer volume nature of the textiles industry coupled with the fact that the margins involved easily allow 2-3 layers of middlemen all making decent margins. Business is good and who likes to share?

:o

Edited by Heng

Now this is just an opinion... but I think it's because of the sheer volume nature of the textiles industry coupled with the fact that the margins involved easily allow 2-3 layers of middlemen all making decent margins. Business is good and who likes to share?

:D

Yep, you are spot on. If Joe Bloggs public could ever see a copy of a commercial invoice from an Exporter....they would shake their head in disbelief. :o