Two Tourists Lost In Jungle, Rescued

TWO Ukrainian tourists, who had lost their way in the fastnesses of a jungle near Na Muang Waterfall 2 at nighttime, were rescued by the police and civilian volunteers.

Kwenda Dema, 27, said that last Jan. 8 he and his girlfriend, Karolina Achin, 34, rented a motorbike to explore Samui island. Upon reaching Na Muang subdistrict, they decided to trek up to Na Muang Waterfall 2. They parked the motorbike at the foot of the mountain.

>>>> http://news.samuiexpress.net/headline/602-...e-rescued-.html

how did people know they were missing. they might have gone out for the night, did they light a fire of give a distress call.

remember to follow the sea if u r lost in the mountains u will hit the main raod adventually

how did people know they were missing. they might have gone out for the night, did they light a fire of give a distress call.

remember to follow the sea if u r lost in the mountains u will hit the main raod adventually

They called the hotel they were staying at Big C, who in turn alerted the authorities.

They called the hotel they were staying at Big C, who in turn alerted the authorities.

Great stuff :) Maybe Big C has been speaking to Bear Grylls re some lessons in jungle survival. :D

I am actually impressed that the Ukrainians had their hotel's number at hand. Isn't it funny that you can make a call from "deep jungle" if you are lost?

yes but give me break, there is no place on this little island that a half healthy individual should not be able to hike out of in a day or so...none...so this is news?

"Night time"

Not clever at all.

sit and wait try to light a camp fire keep away un wanted animal. then mornig go hiking. there must have been some sorte of path they could follow. the mountain is nit the sameas before there a road s going everywhere with resturants and tourist spots dotted everywhere. i might have a huke myself tomorrow nigth watch out for me in the papers if not there then i am ok. or dead in next month afters addition, or i might not be nothered. might be on here on a saturday night with my execited life style of sex rugs and rock and roll. ps that was an expression not a promotion for these things that might get me banned. i expression for party animal rock star style. phew !

might be on here on a saturday night with my execited life style of sex rugs and rock and roll. ps that was an expression not a promotion for these things that might get me banned. i expression for party animal rock star style. phew !

Rugs? do you wear a rug Big C ? Or am I misunderstanding the whole new concept here? Or are they special rugs?

"Night time"

Not clever at all.

sit and wait try to light a camp fire keep away un wanted animal. then mornig go hiking. there must have been some sorte of path they could follow. the mountain is nit the sameas before there a road s going everywhere with resturants and tourist spots dotted everywhere. i might have a huke myself tomorrow nigth watch out for me in the papers if not there then i am ok. or dead in next month afters addition, or i might not be nothered. might be on here on a saturday night with my execited life style of sex rugs and rock and roll. ps that was an expression not a promotion for these things that might get me banned. i expression for party animal rock star style. phew !

I have lived in the Jungle Have you ever tried to light a fire,Its iether to wet or to dry , have you ever seen palm tree branches burn,they flare up faster than you can run. they are full of oil.then there are the leaches, some will take third of a pint of blood off you , You only need three or four then you collapse with blood loss, it would take about a week before you are reduced to bone , Also there are many biting insects to eat you , yeah sex drugs and rock and roll, not

"Night time"

Not clever at all.

I have lived in the Jungle Have you ever tried to light a fire,Its iether to wet or to dry , have you ever seen palm tree branches burn,they flare up faster than you can run. they are full of oil.then there are the leaches, some will take third of a pint of blood off you , You only need three or four then you collapse with blood loss, it would take about a week before you are reduced to bone , Also there are many biting insects to eat you , yeah sex drugs and rock and roll, not

Only thing is: There is no jungle on Samui, rather tense dense palm forests, fruit plantations and next to water falls are small rain forests. Paths are everywhere. Difficult to get that lost unable to find back to the ring road, except someone starts hiking before dark and has no sense of orientation.

Edited by Birdman

might be on here on a saturday night with my execited life style of sex rugs and rock and roll. ps that was an expression not a promotion for these things that might get me banned. i expression for party animal rock star style. phew !

Rugs? do you wear a rug Big C ? Or am I misunderstanding the whole new concept here? Or are they special rugs?

:):D:D

"Night time"

Not clever at all.

Only thing is: There is no jungle on Samui, rather tense dense palm forests, fruit plantations and next to water falls are small rain forests. Paths are everywhere. Difficult to get that lost unable to find back to the ring road, except someone starts hiking before dark and has no sense of orientation.

Agreed, no jungle on Samui, or mountains either.

wanted to say drugs but i thought that was in apropriate. though i might wear arug tonight as i am up for trying something neww

Edited by BigC

"Night time"

Not clever at all.

they were not in the jngle. there ain't many palme treas in samui mostly cocanut. Anyway it was only one night they could keep moving if there were lost day and night then day then the next day again. they are either very stupid or kid napped

"Night time"

Not clever at all.

they were not in the jngle. there ain't many palme treas in samui mostly cocanut. Anyway it was only one night they could keep moving if there were lost day and night then day then the next day again. they are either very stupid or kid napped

Or Ukrainian!!! :)