Summer Camp Work?

Daren

Hey all,

I've decided to make a move out of the two-bowl town I'm in and get up to the Big Smoke! I'm really excited but I'm also a bit concerned about money. My last paycheck will be at the end of March and the next one won't come until the end of May. So, it looks like I'll need some temporary work in the break.

I've got 5 years experience teaching science, computers and English to secondary students but I have no connections for camps or privates in BKK. I've been scouring several job sites for a few months now but camp and temp work seems to come up quite rarely. I guess it might be a bit soon to be looking, but I want to put my mind at ease.

Do you know anyone hiring for camps in April?

Thanks for any and all help!

I don't know any of the places that do camps, but there are organizations/groups that do them. You might try Google or hopefuly someone with some information will come along.

A lot of schools do their own camps--we do. It's a big money maker for the school.

I'll ask around next week and see if anyone can remember, the names or numbers of any groups that do this. I don't know if there are a lot, but we've been contacted over the years by a couple of them.

I am sure other schools have as well.

I don't know any of the places that do camps, but there are organizations/groups that do them. You might try Google or hopefuly someone with some information will come along.

A lot of schools do their own camps--we do. It's a big money maker for the school.

Please try AYC Thailand, located in Bangkok. Good Luck!

www.aycthailand.com

P.S. This isn’t advertising, only a way to make some money till end of May.