Issan Mitsubishi Dealers Closed

in2fridge

Just to let anyone with a Mitsubishi (or thinking of one!)know that the Khon Kae,Udon Thani,Chum Pae dealers are closed .. I have seen the empty KK, Chum Pae ones .. according to a used car dealer I met the owner of these 2 also "owns" Udon Thani plus a few other's and all have been shut down.

I e mail'd Mitsubishi Friday,so far no reply,probabably a bit busy.!

Guaranteed the owner took off with as much cash as possible and anyone waiting for a green book and plates will go without until legal proceedings between him and Mitsubishi can be sorted, 3-10 years. That's my experience with another dealer anyway. It's really a crap shoot doing business of any kind in Thailand.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Guaranteed the owner took off with as much cash as possible and anyone waiting for a green book and plates will go without until legal proceedings between him and Mitsubishi can be sorted, 3-10 years. That's my experience with another dealer anyway. It's really a crap shoot doing business of any kind in Thailand.

Sounds like you should not be here. Why are you here if everything you buy is a crap shoot?

Sounds like you should not be here. Why are you here if everything you buy is a crap shoot?

I didn't say "everything you buy", I said "doing business". If you have to ask that question, well then you haven't been to or read much about doing business in Thailand. You get ripped off. It's just that nature of things here.

Calm Down !! :D

As far as I can understand it,the now ex owner is either a) a politico in Bangkok or :D connected to a politoco in Bangkok and he was not making enough money and has switched to a venture in err Bangkok !

I know that doesn't make complete sense,probably thinks he has politico protection and can do what ever he wants (could be a she)..

I bet Mitsu' are p***** off,their home site proclaims how well they did in 2009 and great expansion plans for 2010 !! :)

Calm Down !! :D

As far as I can understand it,the now ex owner is either a) a politico in Bangkok or :D connected to a politoco in Bangkok and he was not making enough money and has switched to a venture in err Bangkok !

I know that doesn't make complete sense,probably thinks he has politico protection and can do what ever he wants (could be a she)..

I bet Mitsu' are p***** off,their home site proclaims how well they did in 2009 and great expansion plans for 2010 !! :)

Calm down? Hmm.. For someone who uses multiple exclamation marks to convey a message (next to my 0 exclamation marks) is it really I who needs to calm down? :D

Hi All.

The Khonkaen dealer has moved to Maliwan Rd, if it is the same owner ,Idont know.

I have to agree with Scubabudda about doing business here totally crooks and the only aim is to rip you off.

The Mitsu dealer in Khonkaen sold me a new 2.0 Lancer in May 2007 waited about 4 weeks for the log book when I got the log bookthe car was a 2006 model.Went to see the boss he just laughed , I had payed cash . I went to the police but of course nothing they could do.

So the fact that that Mitsu dealer is no longer there is just doing everyone thinking of shopping there for a Car or Truck a big favour totally dishonest amnd crooked.

phupaman.