Donnyboy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's great news!

And a big thank you to Donnyboy for visiting Frank and letting us know.

And as I've never been to the Sripat building, can someone explain to me please where it is about?

Thanks for the update, Donnyboy, and good on yah for visiting him and passing on the messages here. I'm off fishing for 4 days tomorrow so I can't stop in for a visit, but I can always give him a call on the cel later. I'm sure all the well wishers pleased him no end.

That's great news!

And as I've never been to the Sripat building, can someone explain to me please where it is about?

The siripat building is part of the hospital run by the Chiang Mai University. It is very close to the Suan Dok gate. With your back to the gate walk about 200 meters, the Siripat buiding is on your right hand. First you have a faculty building, then comes the hospital building.

Donnyboy - thanks for the update. great news :)

Eek, Neinke - when you go visit, please pass on all our best wishes again. Also, could one of you please check if he is able to receive phonecalls? or would that be too tiring for him?

cheers

That's great news!

The siripat building is part of the hospital run by the Chiang Mai University. It is very close to the Suan Dok gate. With your back to the gate walk about 200 meters, the Siripat buiding is on your right hand. First you have a faculty building, then comes the hospital building.

ive highlighted siripat in attached photo,i think its correct but im not that good at visualizing buildings from above, perhaps someone could confirm

post-15912-1265636399_thumb.jpg

I certainly want to add my best wishes for your full recovery, Frank. Your contributions to this forum are greatly needed and appreciated worldwide (including in snow-covered Minnesota).

As an aside, I could not help but be amazed by the number of well-wishers and the sense of community and even family that we have gathered among the members here on ThaiVisa. It's good to know that when one of us is in peril, there are others who care.

Choke deedee, Frank.

Signs of a STRoke

• S - Ask the person to SMILE

• T - Ask the person to TALK and coherently speak a simple sentence, e.g., "It is sunny today."
  • R - Ask the person to RAISE both arms.

And a new Sign of a Stroke:

Stick Out Your Tongue

Ask the person to stick out his tongue. If the tongue is 'crooked,' i.e., if it goes to one side or the other, that is also an indication of a stroke.

If he has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call for help immediately, and get him to a hospital as soon as possible. Time is of essence. Early recognition of a stroke is deemed important as this can expedite diagnostic tests and treatments.