Stm Bags For Sale In Thailand?

steffi

I have the STM Alley, great bag. I've seen the iStudio store in Pantip Plaza selling various STM bags. I think they are on the 3rd floor.

Have you seen Steed bags at all? They also have caught my eye here. Similar price to STM bags.

Thanks for the followup which confirms information I got from STM Australia.

I have the STM Alley, great bag. I've seen the iStudio store in Pantip Plaza selling various STM bags. I think they are on the 3rd floor.

BTW: Which bag do you have and what do you carry in it? I'm looking for something that will hold my 13.3 MBP.

BTW: Which bag do you have and what do you carry in it? I'm looking for something that will hold my 13.3 MBP.

I've been impressed with bags by a company called Steed which is based in Hong Kong. These also seem to be built with good quality.

I've heard in the past that the Alley isn't that impressive in terms of it's construction and durability but it's been a long time since I've seen one myself.

I've never heard of Steed but I've travelled all around the world with my STM Alley and it's been a great bag. I've owned it for probably close to 4 years and it's still in mint condition I now have a 15" MBP so it doesn't fit in my bag but I still use it because it holds a surprising amount of stuff.

I've never heard of Steed but I've travelled all around the world with my STM Alley and it's been a great bag. I've owned it for probably close to 4 years and it's still in mint condition I now have a 15" MBP so it doesn't fit in my bag but I still use it because it holds a surprising amount of stuff.

Yeah Steed isn't that well known a company. They are based in Hong Kong but I've seen their product for sale in Bangkok and it looks well made. I'm curious about the overall decision b/w vertical (Alley) vs horizontal (Messenger) ... I've never tried the vertical approach before. Steed makes some very nice smart compact backpacks but I'm trying to decide b/w shoulder strap vs backpack since I typically carry my backpack over my right shoulder only most of the time. I ordered a Tom Bihn Absolute Shoulder Strap which apparently is a very good shoulder strap for most bags with D-rings.

I like the Alley because it holds a lot of stuff and yet is nice and thin. The one thing that pisses me off about the bag is that it doesn't have a dedicated water bottle holder and in BKK I almost always have water with me. I emailed RADTech and they suggested I take a look at the STM Duplex, which I saw in Pantip. It's a great bag but huge compared to my Alley so I didn't buy it.

I like the Alley because it holds a lot of stuff and yet is nice and thin. The one thing that pisses me off about the bag is that it doesn't have a dedicated water bottle holder and in BKK I almost always have water with me. I emailed RADTech and they suggested I take a look at the STM Duplex, which I saw in Pantip. It's a great bag but huge compared to my Alley so I didn't buy it.

I went to Panthip today and I think I saw a total of 2 STM bags and they were, like you say huge.

Was not at all impressed with the selection at Uficon. I had low expectations since I generally don't like this store anyway.