Whats An Old Dog To Do?

hmficc

I have 2 old dogs-15 and 16. I have talked it over with them and they ,as I, have elected cremation. I guess the Consulate could find somewhere for me but I would to find a place for them to be cremated. I never thought they would live sooo long. No worries of hurt feelings as they do not read ThaiVisa.

They are blind, deaf and are not mindful as to where they... Oh well, my turn soon enough. I would like to have a professional photograph taken of them while I can as well.

So, any ideas? Photograph and later cremation. Does not need to be a package deal.

Ban Mha ka Meaw (053 204 215) provides the services of euthanization, bringing the pet/s to the temple, have it cremated and give you the urn with ashes.

I do hope though, that you can keep on enjoying each other for another year or so. :)

Ban Mha ka Meaw (053 204 215) provides the services of euthanization, bringing the pet/s to the temple, have it cremated and give you the urn with ashes.

I do hope though, that you can keep on enjoying each other for another year or so. :)

Thanks. I asked Dr. Chakrit about it a few months ago and he asked me what one did in the USA. I said back yard or the vet. He seems to have responded by adding this service. A very good vet with all the tools to quickly deal with any problem. He or his wife are the only ones I have used in the practice. The prices are very good.