General Katthiya Denies Plan To Set Up Black-Shirt Army

webfact

Outside, black clad ex-Ranger paramilitaries lounged about. They are the Red Shirts’ new "guards" – emerging just a few months ago to be seen at rallies. As Kwanchai held court on the benches outside the small studio, around 20 of them filed in and lined up, shouting out their roll numbers in a quasi-military style drill.

Source: Nirmal Ghosh, New Straits Times

http://blogs.straitstimes.com/2010/2/11/in...ferent-thailand

Hope I don't get mugged at Suvarnabhumi on 06 March when I arrive wearing my yellow 'King' polo shirt - or should I opt for white?

Peter

Check the news before you decide yellow, red or blue.

Maybe take a rainbow TShirt to be on the safe side.

Given that black shirts are already owned by the the Nazi's, perhaps they could just admit that all the cool colours are gone and just call themselves the back shorts? Major General Kitty would do well in a P.G Woodhouse book

The Nazis were in brown or?

Blackshirts courtesy Wikipedia: For further edification.........

Blackshirts:The Blackshirts (Italian: camicie nere, CCNN, or squadristi) were Fascist paramilitary groups in Italy during the period immediately following World War I and until the end of World War II. Blackshirts were also known as the National Security Volunteer Militia (Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale, or MVSN).

Next colour please......... :D

The pre-war SS wore black uniforms, but changed to grey after the war began. Kattiya compared his minuscule personal political party favourably with the early Nazi Party on his website a few months ago, but I think the reference has been removed. (I can't find it on http://www.sae-dang.com/) Incidentally, Sae Daeng is represented on the website and in Wikipedia as having a doctorate. :D:)

Edited by Xangsamhua

• 2 months later...
If the general is so efficient how come the people in the south are not fitter. After all he was assigned there to teach aerobics wasn't he?

Khattiya was reassigned as an aerobics teacher [4] by Gen. Anupong Paochinda, Thai Army commander. Khattiya responded by saying, "The army chief wants me to be a presenter leading aerobics dancers. I have prepared one dance. It's called the 'throwing-a-hand-grenade' dance." :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khattiya_Sawasdipol

Given that black shirts are already owned by the the Nazi's, perhaps they could just admit that all the cool colours are gone and just call themselves the back shorts? Major General Kitty would do well in a P.G Woodhouse book

Blackshirts courtesy Wikipedia: For further edification.........

Blackshirts:The Blackshirts (Italian: camicie nere, CCNN, or squadristi) were Fascist paramilitary groups in Italy during the period immediately following World War I and until the end of World War II. Blackshirts were also known as the National Security Volunteer Militia (Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale, or MVSN).

Next colour please......... :D

The pre-war SS wore black uniforms, but changed to grey after the war began. Kattiya compared his minuscule personal political party favourably with the early Nazi Party on his website a few months ago, but I think the reference has been removed. (I can't find it on http://www.sae-dang.com/) Incidentally, Sae Daeng is represented on the website and in Wikipedia as having a doctorate. :D:)

Yeah, a doctorate in kicking a$$ and taking names! Then denying that said a$$es were kicked by him, and denying knowledge of any names.

Fast running out of colors....

Didn't Dr Seuss have something about this

with stars for navels and those without stars.

Star Bellied Sneeches

Classic tale. Maybe someone should translate it to Thai and broadcast the cartoon on every channel. We all know how they love cartoons. :)

• 2 weeks later...

yes-----------roderick spode will march his blackshirts through the east end of pattaya-----aka the darkside !!

Fast running out of colors....

Didn't Dr Seuss have something about this

with stars for navels and those without stars.

Star Bellied Sneeches

Classic tale. Maybe someone should translate it to Thai and broadcast the cartoon on every channel. We all know how they love cartoons. :)

Star Bellied Sneeches and those without stars.

Yes, a pefect cartoon to translate and play allm across Thailand.

Nice to get quoted from something as far back as February! :D

SS was brown, SS was black. You see the developement of Seh Deng.