Recommended Tailors?

maipenrai2010

This topic has been on here recently.If you go to a tailors shop the work will probably be farmed out to the small shops that are at the back of Tukcom(one block left as you pass down the side of it)Cut out the middle man and go to where the work is actually done. There OK

This topic has been on here recently.If you go to a tailors shop the work will probably be farmed out to the small shops that are at the back of Tukcom(one block left as you pass down the side of it)Cut out the middle man and go to where the work is actually done. There OK

If you were to exercise the above option you would need to speak good Thai and it would be advisable to take your own material, as generally they don't stock, the material comes from the tailors shop.

I was recently advised to use Lancer at the beginning of walking street, left hand side, pleased with end result.

If you were to exercise the above option you would need to speak good Thai and it would be advisable to take your own material, as generally they don't stock, the material comes from the tailors shop.

I was recently advised to use Lancer at the beginning of walking street, left hand side, pleased with end result.

I recently took a pair of shorts to be repaired in the shops behind Tuk com, i hardly speak any Thai, the Thai guys i spoke to, spoke a little English & were real nice guys & very helpful

A mate of mine had a suit made by one of those shops a while ago, they took him to a couple of shops in the same area what sold material/cloth. He was very impressed by the final product.

Lot cheaper than going to one of the local tailors who only farm it out to those shops in the end anyway.

Different shops in that area do different things, you just need to say what you want & they will point you in the right direction, all with a smile.

One thing is for sure next time i need some new clothes making i'll be going there.

I have had some stuff made by Paul's tailors in Walking street before, came out ok, but Paul is a bit pushy.