Non Smoker Looking For Cigarettes.

salty

Hi Guys,

I have been asked by my annoying brother to purchase Vogue Menthol cigarettes to bring home so his wife can give to someone as a present. I am hoping that I will not have to buy duty free at airport and maybe have to pay 10,000 Euro or thereabouts for them.

I am somewhat surprised they do not seem to be available in bigger supermarkets probably due to legislation. I would be grateful for any suggestions on places to try in Pattaya.

Cant say ive even seen Vogue Menthol forsale in Patts, maybe try Best supermarket at Dolphin circle, they have a large selection.

Just buy em duty free (assuming they have them there as well)......whats this about 10,000 euro ???

Thanks for suggestion. Re 10,000 euro I am not sure what the up to date figure is if you were set up sorry I mean "mistakenly" accused of shoplifting.

Menthol cigarettes in Thailand are called 'Falling Rain' and cost 540 baht per carton. (Which is expensive by 3rd world standards).

However, I now don't bother and buy them instead at Middle Eastern Airports for 300 Baht equivalent.

Hi

Where can you buy them for 540 baht, I've been paying 580 at Best Supermarket.

Menthol cigarettes in Thailand are called 'Falling Rain' and cost 540 baht per carton. (Which is expensive by 3rd world standards).

However, I now don't bother and buy them instead at Middle Eastern Airports for 300 Baht equivalent.

Hi

Model City Supermarket: Next to Mikes Mall, Beach Road.

If you have never been inside, just enter past all the clothes stalls and watch-copy vendors, enter the doorway, keep walking then do a sharp left into the Supermarket and go straight to the cash tills and get the boy to get you a carton.

Hi

Model City Supermarket: Next to Mikes Mall, Beach Road.

If you have never been inside, just enter past all the clothes stalls and watch-copy vendors, enter the doorway, keep walking then do a sharp left into the Supermarket and go straight to the cash tills and get the boy to get you a carton.

Thankyou :)