2 Month Old Microwave Keeps Blowing Fuses

syd barrett

If it is blowing fuses sounds as if you have had serious problems. Are they in the unit itself? Do you have very low voltage (lights have a hard time starting?)?

It instantly blowing it sounds as if something is a dead short and you should not be trying to use it until the cause is resolved. It should have a guarantee.

It should be a company fix as you do not want microwaves leaking into the room after the local radio repairman fixed it.

If it is blowing fuses sounds as if you have had serious problems. Are they in the unit itself? Do you have very low voltage (lights have a hard time starting?)?

It instantly blowing it sounds as if something is a dead short and you should not be trying to use it until the cause is resolved. It should have a guarantee.

It should be a company fix as you do not want microwaves leaking into the room after the local radio repairman fixed it.

I suspect an 'instant short circuit' within the microwave itself.

I replaced two external plug socket 10A fuses already.

I bought it from a TOPS superstore. Will they replace after 2 months (with receipt and box and packing) or accept it and send away for repair?

Thanks.

Not sure on there policy - but expect you will be told to use manufactures authorized repair. There should be an office in Pattaya I suspect.

Are you running a power strip and that fuse is blowing? Is there anything else plugged into it running at the same time? Microwave is designed to be plugged directly into a wall outlet as they are fairly high wattage units (and 700W may be the output of megaton rather than total usage).