Shakespeare In Pattaya - Brilliant

Visavis

Just got back from watching The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged) on North Pattaya rd. I'd heard about this comedy before but never got to see it in New York or London. It's basically a send up of 'serious' Shakespeare, funny as **ck - a little rude in places, and less flesh than your average go-go but still a great show. There could have been more people there - which is why I'm writing this shameless plug - but the cast (100% western imports) put there all in to it.

I only heard about it by chance, I hadn't seen it advertised, but I went along and watched it (tickets are 350 baht, but they've got 50 baht off vouchers at the ticket desk, so I handed over 300b and a voucher). Could you take the lbfm? Sure, it's a very physical/visual show and whilst she might not get all the verbal jokes she'll probably still enjoy it.

I think it's on till the end of March,

Enjoy!

Where is it on?

And if you like Shakespeare, English Lit, History, or Dan Brown style mysteries, this will be right up your jacksie - an extremely interesting article from the Daliy Mail (but don't let that put you off) in the UK alleging that Shakespeare's works were written by one Fulke Greville.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...rite-plays.html