Plz~anyone Knows A Wig Shop?

kira1346

i`m a student in international school,and because i have thai nationality so i have to study the army thing,and they required to cut hair.

but i dont want to have such a idiot hair like that...so i want to know any shop sell a wig for men? not the one for 40 or 50 years old people.i mean the one looks like those koren style...i know it`s stupid..but i`m still 18...so plz~~thx plz tell me~~

• 2 weeks later...

with the enormous numbers of kathoeys all over the places, i don't think you will have any issues to find a wig and if the cut is not of your likes then you might pay an hairdresser to modify it the way you like it i guess.... :)

yes, i don't have any knowledge first hand of any shops, so i just imagined whom you can ask to find your product quickly, i guess the hairdresser wouldn't make an issue about it as long as you pay her to make the long long hair, short short hair, good luck.

that`s mean i can buy a long long long wig and ask the hairdresser make it the way i want right?

Opposite Pantip there are a few stalls selling them, modern ones, I know cos my daughter wouldn't leave without one, about 500b upwards, wore it for a few times now it's in the toy box

:)

Forgot to add they are for ladies but probably OK, even I looked good with it on

Reason for edit, Noticed you were a geeza

Have Fun

:D

Edited by Slaps

I recently bought a complete professional 8.000 baht hairdressing set for a girlfriend in Laos, including a so called 'hua hun' a head with hair made for learn to cut hair make up etc.

At the northern moat of Chiangmai is Chang Puak Gate, when on north side 'outside' the gate, walk 80 meters east along the moat, there is the shop, easy to recognise with hairdressing chairs and standing hairdryers in front. The head with wig cost around 500b, they are behind the counter on a shelf.