Need Help For Visa Extension In Thai Lao Embassy

I need some help fellows. I am suppose to renew my Thai Marriage VISA but my wife refuses to go to immigration and help me so I need to go to Thai Embassy in Laos for an extension!!! When I get to the Thai Embassy what type of VISA should I apply for and what form should I use for the request!!! I would like a multi Entry VISA for 90 days good for a year, or at least a one time 90 day VISA. I have my income letter and banK book with sufficient funds. Next year I will return home and get a Retirement VISA at the Thai Embassy in USA, which is what I had before i got married, so I am only looking for up to a year stay now!!! Any help or ideas on this request!!!

Without help of wife you will not obtain any visa. A copy of her signed id card is required at most locations even for single entry. But if over age 50 you should be able to obtain single entry on that basis. If you can then get 800k in bank account or 65k Embassy income letter or combination to meet 800k per year you will not have to obtain a non immigrant OA in home country but can do it here.

Without help of wife you will not obtain any visa. A copy of her signed id card is required at most locations even for single entry. But if over age 50 you should be able to obtain single entry on that basis. If you can then get 800k in bank account or 65k Embassy income letter or combination to meet 800k per year you will not have to obtain a non immigrant OA in home country but can do it here.

Can I get Retirement VISA at Laos Embassy with income letter??? I am 57!!! Actually Immigration told me to go to Laos and get a 90 day Visa but I would like to get the 90 day multi Entry for one year!!! Any advice???