Maybe This Has Been Done Before -

Captain Haddock

How does your Thai wife attack you?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wife is pregnant, not long to go, got attacked with a knife this morning cos I didn't say "thankyou" for some freshly made sandwiches - I was brushing my teeth at the time...

Anyone else out there had a similar experience? Or have I married an axe-murderer? :o

Wife is pregnant, not long to go, got attacked with a knife this morning cos I didn't say "thankyou" for some freshly made sandwiches - I was brushing my teeth at the time...

Anyone else out there had a similar experience? Or have I married an axe-murderer?  :D

Eh! No. Looks like its gonna be a happy marriege for you. Seriously when women are pregnant they can do strange things. But a KNIFE? You better hope you dont wake up some morning with no wedding tackle. :o

Nah...don't take it to heart...she's pregnant! All women go nuts when they get pregnant - mine is 6 months gone and occassionally seems to be completely insane...or maybe she's always like that...! :o

Anyone else out there had a similar experience? Or have I married an axe-murderer?  :o

Do you live in a condo around the 5th Fl, or above. If so lob her over the balcony and be done with it. The police will call it a suicide and you will be able to sleep with both eyes closed once more.

Christ I can't think of a single farang who would suffer that shit from a wifey at home, why they they stand it here are they that desperate to stay.

T.

hmm never been attacked. Infact she goes and buys me beer:) even when I am brushing my teeth.

/mod, By the way sir, I edtied your poll to include the only option missing.

Edited by tukyleith

In my experience, within every Thai woman lies an ability to reach unbelievable paroxysms of rage.

These are usually set off by:

a. Pregnancy

b. Money problems

c. Mother being ill

d. Husbands infidelity

or, in our case, until my wife went on the 3 monthly contraceptive injection, PMS for the more advanced.

Have I missed any?

In my experience, within every Thai woman lies an ability to reach unbelievable paroxysms of rage.

These are usually set off by:

a. Pregnancy

b. Money problems

c. Mother being ill

d. Husbands infidelity

or, in our case, until my wife went on the 3 monthly contraceptive injection, PMS for the more advanced.

Have I missed any?

You seem to have covered most of the issues quite correctly... :o

Edited by toyicebear

Christ I can't think of a single farang who would suffer that shit from a wifey at home, why they they stand it here are they that desperate to stay.

T.

Ain't desperate to stay, just inclined to worry for the continuing health of my unborn, and, I suppose, the wife...

Good poll, Cap! In fact, can't remember this being done before.

My old lady just uses her voice which is enough. :o

But once we get settled back in LOS full-time, I'm going to be keeping an eye out for her Duck! That sucker ain't gonna get any body parts off me! :D

Once with a knife and once with a meat cleaver. She was hammered on both occasions and I was to blame - canoodleing with her best mate - got caught. This does not justify attacking me with the above as I pointed out to her in sobriety the next day - I said to her she could have killed me. She said "If I wanted to - you would be dead" hmmmmmmmmmm

Once with a knife and once with a meat cleaver. She was hammered on both occasions and I was to blame - canoodleing with her best mate - got caught.  This does not justify attacking me with the above as I pointed out to her in sobriety the next day - I said to her she could have killed me.  She said "If I wanted to - you would be dead" hmmmmmmmmmm

so if you caught your wife/gf with another man, how would you react?

Once with a knife and once with a meat cleaver. She was hammered on both occasions and I was to blame - canoodleing with her best mate - got caught.  This does not justify attacking me with the above as I pointed out to her in sobriety the next day - I said to her she could have killed me.  She said "If I wanted to - you would be dead" hmmmmmmmmmm

so if you caught your wife/gf with another man, how would you react?

Point taken! - but I said canoodleing. Never happened to me so it is a bit of a scruples question. I would like to think however that I would not attack anyone with a knife or meat cleaver - at best I reckon a couple of slaps each. IMHO - I believe the use of a knife/meat cleaver in this instance was an over reaction.

I'm with you tutsi... silence can speak a sh1tload... :D

I've never been physically attacked... but she's got a particular way with words and body language to get her message across! :o

you guys got it all wrong; knives, meat cleavers, etc...it's what the wife doesn't do...

THE SILENT TREATMENT

Yep, the old silence treatment for me too.Mind you, it can be used in your own favour.If you want a bit of piece and quiet..start an argument..It works great. :o

Usually the silent treatment.

Though she brutaly attacked me with a mars bar (yes the confectionary) at New Year (January/western not April/Thai). I was having a drinking conmtest at a private party with a Thai woman - with LaoKow, when the woman suddenly grabs me around the neck with a vice like grip and kisses me on the cheek - it was aimed at my mouth, but I turned my head. Obviously my fault! According to her I should have punched her to get her off and pumelled her senseless (?).

...and yes, Mars abrs do hurt when thrown fall power from 8 inches from your forehead!

...she also toar up a load of my personal photos as a punishment once!

Women! :o

Silent and Sulky seems to be my punishment.

I had a girlfreind in the UK that threatened me with a knife .... can't remember why....maybee I had a bigger knife? She once threw bleach at me too:ph34r:

Was'nt a long relationship, just pity the poor bugger she got her "Freddie" claws into after me.