Gf Has Settlement Visa!

:o:D

WHOO-OOOOO!!!!!

She had her short interview this morning, asked her a few questions about me, visa granted!!!!!

Happy as a pig in sh$t...

Waiting for travel agents to confirm dates for coming to pick her up!!!

A big list of THANK YOU's will follow.

:D:D

Congrats Big Spuds. After all this time mate. You deserve it. All the best to you both. I've got to go through the same <deleted> in October November time for my wife to goto Oz. Will keep you informed. Once again. Congrats mate.

Well done Big Spuds, i am very happy for you. I have watched you posts over the last few weeks, and you really deserve a break. Hope all goes well for the future.

My fiancee has her interview at the British Embassy next week, and we are hoping for the same result.

:o  :D

WHOO-OOOOO!!!!!

She had her short interview this morning, asked her a few questions about me, visa granted!!!!!

:D  :D

I am happy that it has worked out for you and your lady. hopefully now you will be able to relax together and the rest will follow as it should.

:D:D

Well done, Spuds. I'll be unemployed now!

Scouse.

Dont worry Scouse, you have a guest appearance on the honeymoon episode shot on the French Riviera when BS & Mrs BS get kidnapped by the deranged ECO who gets fired from the BKK embassy. :o

Well done BS - truly more entertaining than Dallas although I think this can run and run

Dont worry Scouse, you have a guest appearance on the honeymoon episode shot on the French Riviera when BS & Mrs BS get kidnapped by the deranged ECO who gets fired from the BKK embassy.  :o

Well done BS - truly more entertaining than Dallas although I think this can run and run

Ah, of course. I'd forgotten all about Digger's mini-series. The show will go on........

Scouse.

WHOO-OOOOO!!!!!

Congratulations Big Spuds.

:o

Congratulations son, I got to admit I was one who thought you were heading for 'Heartbreak Hotel', but you came through when many (me included) would have given up. Be a pleasure to welcome you both to the Happily Married to Thai Wives Club.

Best of Life to you both

ozzydom

Dont worry Scouse, you have a guest appearance on the honeymoon episode shot on the French Riviera when BS & Mrs BS get kidnapped by the deranged ECO who gets fired from the BKK embassy.  :o

Ah, of course. I'd forgotten all about Digger's mini-series. The show will go on........

Scouse.

"Yes, wherever there's a deserving man, wherever a couple are split asunder by a visa problem, if no one else can help... The Scouser will be there, fighting against the forces of misinformation and bureaucracy."

lone_superhero.gif

Congratulations Spud.

Edited by The_Other_Mac

Congratulations Mr & (soon to be) Mrs Spuds,

I too have been glued to this continuing saga, and am pleased that it all got sorted in the end. Not sure if the advice/abuse from TV has really helped you, but it was certainly entertaining and at least you have the last laugh.

Well done mate :o

Rags