Driving Through Bangkok

sokal

You tolerate a tirade of nonsense like that because....?

Who said I tolerated it ? I was with her for a week and I just wanted to use her car.

So, she's got a foul mouth and you used her for a week, seems a fair match really.

She is normal.

This has been my experience with every Thai girlfriend I have had after the honeymoon period wears off. Pretty sure this is just how Thai women are when they get angry. They are not just ever-happy people they just do that in public and bottle everything up - they let it out on their boyfriends. My theory anyway.

One thing about women I learnt.

When they are so pissed of something, just leave them alone for a while. Let them calm themselves down.

There's no way you can reason with a furious woman, when she's out of her mind.

And well, we men are also like that. Though we tend to be more physically aggressive...555.

You tolerate a tirade of nonsense like that because....?

Who said I tolerated it ? I was with her for a week and I just wanted to use her car.

Rather have the tuk tuk mafia than that nasty piece of work.Or the sky train!!

Yantree i have never had a thai lady act like this,never.if you have experienced this with every thai lady you have had....well you got problems mate. :)

Edited by NADTATIDA1

Not your typical Thai woman this one , obviously ex bargirl material and a very spoilt one at that . Decent Thai women would never dream of acting like that , She has no respect for herself or her passenger at all . If I,d been in the car she would of been exited rather swiftly . :)

Lets see if I have this right....

1.) You used her for transportation, and, (by your own admission)

2.) You dont take women seriously. (but you do take their transportation seriously, apparently)

Can you say misogynist pig? Better yet, can you spell it? Get a dictionary and read it, or, alternatively, get someone who can read it for you. Get a taxi or ride a bike, slick.

You brought that on yourself for using her for a free gallup.

I DO know women and care about what they think and this lady is pissed for a reason. What's the real reason?

Lets see if I have this right....

1.) You used her for transportation, and, (by your own admission)

2.) You dont take women seriously. (but you do take their transportation seriously, apparently)

Can you say misogynist pig? Better yet, can you spell it? Get a dictionary and read it, or, alternatively, get someone who can read it for you. Get a taxi or ride a bike, slick.

You brought that on yourself for using her for a free gallup.

I DO know women and care about what they think and this lady is pissed for a reason. What's the real reason?

I am 25, she was 35+. She was the kind of girl that hates men, she is divorced. These girls that get burned by men a few times just end up hating them and they just go screw around with young men like me. I thought it was funny to get her going like that, that is why I had my cam ready. She took the bait every time. :):D

I don't know who you are, Mr. Sokal, but I hope I never run into you in my travels. When that karmatic wheel rolls around your way, it's going to be a nasty sonofabitch, for sure. Let me recommend that you lose the video camera. You are obviously not mature enough to have one.