All New Vauxhall Astra Vxr

Boater

yup pity

look like a boring jazz. Prefere a Corvette

Prefer a Corvette ??? sarcastic.gif

Left hand drive, plastic body you can push a toothpick through, solid back axle, an interior from a sixties car, 15mpg if your lucky, the list goes on and on and on.

Go for the Astra, it will piss all over a Corvette on UK country roads, right hand drive, has a high spec interior, good sound system, independent suspension, the list goes on and on.

Sorry, but the US has yet to DESIGN and MAKE a good car.

The US gave up on making good cars after the Model T Ford. flag_of_truce.gif

yup pity

look like a boring jazz. Prefere a Corvette

Prefer a Corvette ??? sarcastic.gif

Left hand drive, plastic body you can push a toothpick through, solid back axle, an interior from a sixties car, 15mpg if your lucky, the list goes on and on and on.

Go for the Astra, it will piss all over a Corvette on UK country roads, right hand drive, has a high spec interior, good sound system, independent suspension, the list goes on and on.

Sorry, but the US has yet to DESIGN and MAKE a good car.

The US gave up on making good cars after the Model T Ford. flag_of_truce.gif

It's depend what you looking for, the Astra is actually GM, so it's US anyway, did you knew that? Personally I need only a simple, but goodlooking car with a V8, no need to be a Corvette (corvette would be nice), can also be a 40 year old Ford Falocon, but don't need all the High Tech electronic things which noone can repair without a computer or diagnostic tool, specially here in Thailand . Had cars for months in repairshops with electronical troubles, because noone was beable to find out what it was. Had to bring over my own scantool from US, as in LOS is nothing available on the market. In a thirdworkld country you should stay free of troubles and drive a non electronic car. Anyway can you tell me what the UK's build for great cars? For example Jags and Rangerovers? Nice design and interior but crap on thechnology. I still prefere the "YANKS" I drive "Yanks" for my whole life, since i'm 18, without troubles. there are no electronic acceleration petals and don't give a s... about the fuel consumption. I save the money in a bar, because i don't drink at all. And if i have no money, i would drive a old Toyota Crown. There are perfect cars or a old 520 BMW from the 80ties and they are RWD. And about left hand drive: Where is the problem with a left hand drive, as you can overtake anyside in Thailand and all roads are 2 or 4 lanes in one direction? BTW, I mean, if you like those Vauxhalls, you can buy a Jazz, or in Bangkok they sell 2 door Honda City, Typt "R", they look and rive almost the same.

The Honda City Type "R" is actually not a bad looking car. But the price..............