Married Man With Pregnant Thai G/f

friedperry

Dear All,

I am new to this forum and have found massive information about Thailand. :)

Anyway, I am a married man with children (in my own country) and have a G/F in Thailand. Recently, I found out that she was a few months pregnant. As it was still in the early stage, she did not let her family or anyone know about it.

Firstly, I do not want her to abort our baby. Secondly, I want the baby to have a father and probably "marry" my G/F. I do not plan to leave my wife from my own country. What should I do?

Can I have marriage in Thailand "illegally"? How should I go about it?

Also, when the baby comes out, how should we complete the documents or birth certificates or necessary documents?

I will be grateful to hear some inputs.

Cheers!

Fried Perry.

I'm hoping this is a joke, but sadly, I think you're serious.

Were you planning to tell your wife about your girlfriend, new baby, and plans to secretly/illegally marry your girlfriend as well? I think that as much as it will hurt her, you need to tell your wife. She has a right to know and to choose to leave you for a man who will be faithful and honest.

moved to family forum.

but fyi, to marry at the thai equivalent of a registry office you have to show a document from your embassy proving you are free to marry, which as you aren't, you wont be able to.

Concur with others about letting both women know of each other & allowing THEM to chose whether to stay married/in relationship with you.

Ouch, you got yourself into a serious situation. You can do a village marriage which will make everyone see you as husband and wife, but it won't help you much. I agree to talk to your wife, she will find out about your double life sooner or later.

Can I have marriage in Thailand "illegally"? How should I go about it?

Are you asking how to be a successful bigamist?

You're not going to be able to hide this from your real family so just make your mind up now. Are you going to doing something shit in Thailand or do something shit in your home country?