How Local News Programs Can Be Improved

Hobgoblin

Becareful fourbaht, you'll upset the fat bald guy :D

What a scope for the fat bald guy revolutioning english news in fun town this week.The guy who gave the young lady a dose of clap 12 months ago clapped eyes on him smacked him over the head with a bottle.To the rescue of this falang with a headache THE I WANT TO BE A COP FALANG BRIGADE marching the pair of them off to the nick where the young lady was charged with assault.The sad part about this is the PRETEND COPS standing behind the couple grinning and pointing the finger all shown on PATTAYA SH TTY NEWS what a sad state of affairs if that is the best the fat ALLMIGHTY PRETEND COP can come up with please put every one out of misery and look for a different pastime cop work is affecting your day job.

Talking of day jobs for the fat guy, I understand from a mate of mine who has a property development company in town, that the PSN reporter is now a real estate agent working for an office somewhere around Jomtien. Wonder if he has a Work Permit for this as well as his famous job and the pretend cop role? Should equal 3 W.P's for Khun H? :o:D