Can Anyone Recommend Package Tour To Korea?

thecottonmill

The thursday issue of the Bankok Post, classifieds section, always has lots of ads for package tours to places like Japan, Hongkong, Singapore and I think also South Korea (Am I right in assuming you don't want to take your mum to Pyongyang?). The prices I often find amazingly low, but I would be afraid they put you up in a very much out of the way hotel.

package tours to So. Korea during winter months are relatively low due to the cold winter there, you'll see a spike in travel during

the chinese new Years period as So. Korea observes this holiday period.

why don't you search on the airline website; KAL (Korean airline) or Asiana for some insight, perhaps you can search KNTO, Korean National tourist organization site.

I have been there during winter and the mercury dropped to -20'C... had to drink a ton of Jinro sohju & eat kimchee..to keep warm.

package tours to So. Korea during winter months are relatively low due to the cold winter there, you'll see a spike in travel during

the chinese new Years period as So. Korea observes this holiday period.

why don't you search on the airline website; KAL (Korean airline) or Asiana for some insight, perhaps you can search KNTO, Korean National tourist organization site.

I have been there during winter and the mercury dropped to -20'C... had to drink a ton of Jinro sohju & eat kimchee..to keep warm.

Many thanks all, I'll check out the suggestions. :)

Good Lord, why would you want to leave Thailand and go to Korea?

Because wine is cheap.

Oh and I like the cold, because I go their skiing, I'm talking about South Korea.

Dont discount the North. Fantastic place to visit! The visa can be a bit of a headache, however.

Dont discount the North. Fantastic place to visit! The visa can be a bit of a headache, however.

As can the getting out?

Dont be daft! :) Approach the place with an open mind and I guarantee a ton of fun!