Help ! Need Info Fast

karateka

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send her a message and say you want her to pick up some money from western union if she answers ask her where her closest one is. Tell her it has to be picked up by her within two hours.

:D an old hand i see!

:) I like it. Evil & as cruel as she is. ( if she goes to get it..the money I mean. )

Send her a message and say you want her to pick up some money from western union if she answers ask her where her closest one is. Tell her it has to be picked up by her within two hours.

This is amusingly good advice, although she may be able to leave her "sick bed' to get it.

I don't find people pisstaking in situations like this very seemly. He wants genuine advice and he's clearly not a troll.

But I have to say, I would bin her. Full stop. You shouldn't have to worry about things like this.

Well yes i do have a big Heart but i am no fool , she does not work in pattaya she works in a coffee shop in nonthaburi but her friend s ask so many times about going to pattaya to work in bars Loving Farangs LongTime

why dont you ring her at work,,the coffee shop,

ask her to keep the bill from the hospital so you can help her pay for treatment,

Yes i know her full name she is ment to be staying in nonthaburi hospital but her friend as asked her so many times to go with her to pattaya this time i think she as gone i can go and check from the UK

If you truth and not troll sorry you have good hearts but poor Englsin for a Brit...

landed Immigrate form India??? then maybe you trueth

Going by the rates they charge in the hospitals i very much doubt she will have much of her salary left, a burd i was with got bitten by a monkey when we were out at a temple in the sticks, took her to the hospital and walked out 2k lighter. If its anything considerable i dread to think the cost would be, most girls don't have any insurance.

I would wait and see, don't jump in accusing her you will only make it worse for yourself as she will deny it right to the end if she is up to no good. That said if she even cared one bit she would have told you what hospital she was in and angled for you to pay the bill. One thing for sure the receipt or bill will be lost don't be surprised if it is. I'd be bagging up if you see her again seriously Pattaya is rife with all sorts inc HIV.

Don't worry about the rotten posts on here they only come from folk who are bitter at getting screwed or cant see that they are getting stung in the long term.

Going by the rates they charge in the hospitals i very much doubt she will have much of her salary left, a burd i was with got bitten by a monkey when we were out at a temple in the sticks, took her to the hospital and walked out 2k lighter. If its anything considerable i dread to think the cost would be, most girls don't have any insurance.

I would wait and see, don't jump in accusing her you will only make it worse for yourself as she will deny it right to the end if she is up to no good. That said if she even cared one bit she would have told you what hospital she was in and angled for you to pay the bill. One thing for sure the receipt or bill will be lost don't be surprised if it is. I'd be bagging up if you see her again seriously Pattaya is rife with all sorts inc HIV.

Don't worry about the rotten posts on here they only come from folk who are bitter at getting screwed or cant see that they are getting stung in the long term.

Did you take her to a Gov't Hospital or a private one, because that makes all the difference in the world for price.

For me the big thing is that she has a friend who constantly asks her to go be a whore in Pattaya, in my experience the company one keeps is an indicator of the person. Maybe not always, but it's a good measuring stick.

There are a quite a few good ideas posted here, the money gram would work, but Skint is also correct, see if a bill ever turns up, not a request for money of the bill, but an actually one with her name on it.

Drum.... don"t you know about the crooked doctors giving girls clear health checks for there employers,no checks a nice clean bill of health and a quick few hundred baht,it is not just the police that have the monopoly on .....

everybody has to make a living, and a few bt in the back pocket for a minor motoring offense is one thing,,but crooked doctors thats just plain wrong,

It was Hua hin hospital, I remember coming out thinking i could of had a couple of LT for that. However i couldn't just leave her without treatment.

I'm afraid there really isn't much you can do, forget the trying to catch her out "Private dancer" style with the detective it will just burst your head. A surprise visit would be better go a week earlier, pop into the coffee shop if she ain't there then call her you will then hear the porkies.

I live in Pattaya - give me all the details of her and I'll go round as many bars as I can in an effort to find her. I may have to pay a few bar fines (and more), so please forward 50,000 baht to cover my working expenses.

Simon

PS - If I do find her, do you want me to ask about her health?

Edited by simon43

Never know, she could be laid-up. Call those hospitals and say 'pheuan (name) yu nan mai?' :D

Oh that's great "jackr" and how does someone actually say those phonemic transliterations or what is known as 'karaoke' in “real thai” and with the correct tones so the average thai might have a clue what you're saying? Is it 'Phuean', 'Phuan', or 'Phun' or yet some other incarnation of thai spelled in engrish? Is the tone, high, low, rising, falling, left, or right? OMFG! :D

You have over 4500 posts and you post a B/S message like that? :D

The mind wobbles. .. really it does. ... :D

You could say it how you want, but the general idea being one of positivity for the op as opposed to taking the piss from :) like yourself.

Well thanks just wanted to know the best way to check something

Some good points

some rude people

some crazy people

some people acting like Tits ( about the size thing about the Bras )

maybe i just got thinking i about all the bad things people say about thai girls

a wise man would just see how it goes and not make a fool of himself

i just WANTED to check thanks anyway !!!

Totster i really do hope you was not being Rude with ( FO ) as Karate as gave me respect for myself and others so i really do hope not as there was no need for that ..

Just because they don't pick up the phone would not mean they are in hospital she texts and i called her twice ,, No baby was planned for we was just not useing anything .

i understand completely, was the unprotected sex a byproduct of you karate induced self respect?

Edited by t.s

Totster i really do hope you was not being Rude with ( FO ) as Karate as gave me respect for myself and others so i really do hope not as there was no need for that ..

Just because they don't pick up the phone would not mean they are in hospital she texts and i called her twice ,, No baby was planned for we was just not useing anything .

i understand completely, was the unprotected sex a byproduct of you karate induced self respect?

Yes....... he has had the chop! :)