Looking For A Mirror Shop That Installs

CaptainFly

New house is coming along very well and now I need to locate a shop that can install mirrors. Been looking around as I drive but havent seen anything sofar. Getting to know CM area so if anyone can give me a general location with a road name or a place nearby that I can use as a reference that would be great.

Thanks

I have used the same shop for years, they did by mirror back splashes in my Euro Kitchen, mirrors over vanities in bathrooms, etc. Reasonably priced. They also do screens and light metal fabrication. Price depends on thickness of glass, so if you want anything thicker than thin, specify and get price. They are good at sealing edges adjacent to water supply. Chotana road merges into Champuak Bus Station, which is the name of that part of Chiang Mai. You will see a White Elephant where the road separates just before the bus station if you come from the south and approach superhighway from that direction.

The shop opens to the street, understand English and are located on the east side of Chotana Road just south of the Super Highway. Best access is to approach Chotana road on super highway and turn south. There is a underpass at this intersection and it is the first intersection you reach when you travel east from the beginning of super highway at Huay Kaew road, same intersection as Rincon Hotel is located.

Chotana road runs North and South and is the one that passes Novatel Hotel which has the Tops Supermarket adjacent.

T

I have used the same shop for years, they did by mirror back splashes in my Euro Kitchen, mirrors over vanities in bathrooms, etc. Reasonably priced. They also do screens and light metal fabrication. Price depends on thickness of glass, so if you want anything thicker than thin, specify and get price. They are good at sealing edges adjacent to water supply. Chotana road merges into Champuak Bus Station, which is the name of that part of Chiang Mai. You will see a White Elephant where the road separates just before the bus station if you come from the south and approach superhighway from that direction.

The shop opens to the street, understand English and are located on the east side of Chotana Road just south of the Super Highway. Best access is to approach Chotana road on super highway and turn south. There is a underpass at this intersection and it is the first intersection you reach when you travel east from the beginning of super highway at Huay Kaew road, same intersection as Rincon Hotel is located.

Chotana road runs North and South and is the one that passes Novatel Hotel which has the Tops Supermarket adjacent.