Whats The Weirdest Thing Your Thai Wife Has Eaten ?

dmax

after bringing my wife to the uk , i came home from work one day to see her cooking this concoction , boiled lettuce leaves with nam pla, stinky fish, tuna fish and pasta and god only knows what else was in there, me "you dont boil lettuce love " wife "up to me" me " why you making pasta with stinky fish and tuna ? " oh i like spaghetti bolongaise.

Edited by dmax

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats The Weirdest Thing Your Thai Wife Has Eaten ?

Cheese, delicious Dutch Extra Old Gouda cheese... she looked at me as if she was gonna die..... or something like that :)

Also liquorice was not a big success... but from the Dutch buttersirup waffles I only found the almost empty plastic bag somehow hidden on a shelf.

:D

The next girlfriend a Lisu would commit a murder for Dutch cheese however !

forgot to mention she makes our daughter little tubs of food each day using carrot parsnip fish, chicken , brocoli etc but a couple weeks ago she was going to add a few slices of banana to the fish carrot and parsnip mix she had allready put through the blender :) " very good for vitamin " omg :D

Edited by dmax

yikes! you guys gotta get out of isaan!! :)

my husband is thai ...if he weren't muslim i'm sure he'd be eating all sorts of creepy crawly's too.

though after slaughtering some baby goats one day, he was munching on some stew. when i asked what it was

he says "mmmm....my favourite...stomach soup!"

Agreed, eating your pup is quite weird.

I don't mind the insects, particularly the flying ants are quite tasty.

What really takes the biscuit is when they eat chicken feet :)

No sh*t!! My wife has got to have a chicken foot in her soups all the time. I tell her to not tell me about it, don't let me see it, and DO NOT let it end up in my bowl! She also likes the little frogs. She complains that the ones we have in the U.S. are too big (bullfrogs)

No sh*t!! My wife has got to have a chicken foot in her soups all the time. I tell her to not tell me about it, don't let me see it, and DO NOT let it end up in my bowl! She also likes the little frogs. She complains that the ones we have in the U.S. are too big (bullfrogs)

Understandable....the bones in the little frogs are soft...and after removing the glue sack you can cook and eat whole.......the larger frogs have more brittle sharp bones and are not so easy to deal with........

Edited by 473geo

oh, me and the good lady love(chinese dim sum) chicken feet.

shes also loves to eat pigs ears and the nose.

Edited by tigerfish