Thaksin Asset Case: Bt46 Billion Will Be Seized Along With Interests

george

How is this not legalized theft?

The courts have weighed and measured Thaskin and his family and found them Guilty. For months evidence was put before this panel both by the procecuter and Thaskin's and his family attorneys. They weighed the evidence against the LAW. If it was corrupt, then they would have either returned all the money or kept all the money.

The judges were confirmed to their positions by the Supreme authority in this Kingdom....(hopeyou understand who this is).

To call the rullings of these judges thieves is to to be on the verge of Les Majasty charges.

You have a short memory of when other in the "family" got caught giving "candy" to the judges staff just before Pojaman's trial, and spent 6 months in jail, which was totally unpresidented in the history of Thailand.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criticizing how the laws came about will do just fine. I agree, no need to be overly critical of the courts. (Though.. beware; soon there will not too many parties and institutions left that can still be criticized in Thailand, as the last bits of freedom-of-expression are flushed down the drain..)

Mealy-mouthed whinnying on behalf of the red thugs right on cue.

I don't see any Military junta appointed courts in CNN land.

I'm allright Jack.

You mean the same courts now being used by Thaksin's lawyers to sue his opponents in Thailand for defamation? And by the PT and by the UDD.

Funny how Red democracy works, innit?