I Love My Thai Wife

patong

i hear so many bad eexperiences with thai women, for people that hear those stories and think all thais are the same dont. treat people the same as you want to be treated, same applies in a relationship. trust is one thing foreigners here in thailand have a proplem with in a long distance relationship. if you dont have trust you are wasting your time, my wife gives me no reason not to trust her and that is just one thing i love about her, she is one of my best friends.

so please tell me why do you love your thai wife?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's the most sincere and easy going person I've ever met in my life. Never (and I do mean never) had a bad word between us in 10 years of marriage. When I hear some of the horror stories with westerners and their wives/gf's I thank my lucky stars.

Do you want her dad to be a police or army general who can get you out of a fix with one phone call?

I could introduce you to a few girls of Chinese stock.

If your idea of a fun evening is listening to a 5 hour family business discussion involving mum, dad, sons, daughters and even the dog ( not you of course, you'll be ignored ) where dad is nearly having a heart attack because the warehouse manager at his building supplies shop gave 20 baht discount to a guy buying 1000 floor tiles then let me know. :)

Edited by mca

I love my wife because I have to. She is the only woman in the world who can put up with me! :):D No, seriously though, My wife and I are going on 4 years married now. We have had arguements but I think it was more of us just not understanding each other and getting frustrated before we took time to open our ears so we could listen to the other. We have came a long ways to be where we are at now and love each other dearly. One of the things I love about my wife is how she takes care of my mother and the house. She also likes to do what I like i.e. camping, fishing, travel, etc. I can honestly say that I believe that we'll be together for a long time, if she doesn't kill me first. I like to joke and cut up sometimes when I get "great ideas" about pranks. My wife puts up with me and loves me even though I am crazy. She is a great person with a good heart. I love my Sen.

I have been in love with my wife since about a week after I met her and that was back in 1993.

It was a bit tricky at the time as I was married to a western woman and had a 15 year old son in the UK but after 6 more yerars I got a divorce.

I married my Thai wife who is 21 years younger than me in 2000 and we now have a 5 year old son in Thailand which is where we live now I am retired.

In retrospect I think it was the best thing I did in my life and if I could have changed anything it would only to have done it earlier.

We have a house an 20 rai of land which is hers and will go to our son when we die and she also has a small shop/restaurant which she has built up herself.

She was beautiful with long hair when I met her and in the 17 years she has cut her hair and put on some weight but she is still as beautiful to me now as the day I met her.

To my wife (who is working while I am not), I love you and will until the day I die.

Tghank you for being you. :)

If your idea of a fun evening is listening to a 5 hour family business discussion involving mum, dad, sons, daughters and even the dog ( not you of course, you'll be ignored ) where dad is nearly having a heart attack because the warehouse manager at his building supplies shop gave 20 baht discount to a guy buying 1000 floor tiles then let me know. :D

Thanks for my evening laugh... :):D:D

That is just SO Thai!

Its a nice change to see some good things said about Thai Lady's, I Am in the same position, thankfully, I got married last year at the age of 55, I was never going to get married, and had never been up until i met my Now wife. The only wish is that why did i not meet my wife 20 years earlier, It has given me a new lease of life, Its has made me more content with myself and life in general, Every day is a new day to me. I come home from work after 12 hours, the first thing i get is a big beaming smile with, Do you want a drink,and are you hungry,If i say i am hungry she says you go get showed and i will cook, By the time i am out of the shower there is a meal put in front of me , not just one, soup and two types of meat with rice.I have put a stone on since she has been taking care of me, She has a sense of humor and is good hearted person, She now goes to college, Maybe i have been lucky but i know i am a better person because of her,

there are some nice posts, but surprisingly there doesn't seem to be many, me and my wife have been together for four and a half years. and i never thought i would meet someone who i would want too marry and have children with.

Edited by patong

Its a nice change to see some good things said about Thai Lady's, I Am in the same position, thankfully, I got married last year at the age of 55, I was never going to get married, and had never been up until i met my Now wife. The only wish is that why did i not meet my wife 20 years earlier, It has given me a new lease of life, Its has made me more content with myself and life in general, Every day is a new day to me. I come home from work after 12 hours, the first thing i get is a big beaming smile with, Do you want a drink,and are you hungry,If i say i am hungry she says you go get showed and i will cook, By the time i am out of the shower there is a meal put in front of me , not just one, soup and two types of meat with rice.I have put a stone on since she has been taking care of me, She has a sense of humor and is good hearted person, She now goes to college, Maybe i have been lucky but i know i am a better person because of her,

Isn't it amazing how quick they can whip up a meal. 5-10 minutes and they have a spread laid out fit for a king. Bless our ladies. They do try hard.

there are some nice posts, but surprisingly there doesn't seem to be many, me and my wife have been together for four and a half years. and i never thought i would meet someone who i would want too marry and hve children with.

Perhaps the lack of posts is due to the type of people, who are quietly grateful for what they have, and I am sure there are many. I do always find encouragement in the type of posts here, those that are enjoying Thailand and Thai wives, long may this continue. My wife is lovely.

I Love the hel_l out of my Wife (Thai) because she tolerates my faults while helping me improve on them. Because she brings out the best in me and helps me to become a better man. Because she excites me and attracts me on so many levels. She understands me, she respects me, she understands her roll as a woman and as a wife and dose everything I could want her to do. In truth she's more than I deserve. She loves my Son (from a prior marriage) and my Mom and Dad...damm so many reasons why I love her and I could never imagine being with another.

I have been in love with my wife since about a week after I met her and that was back in 1993.

It was a bit tricky at the time as I was married to a western woman and had a 15 year old son in the UK but after 6 more yerars I got a divorce.

I married my Thai wife who is 21 years younger than me in 2000 and we now have a 5 year old son in Thailand which is where we live now I am retired.

In retrospect I think it was the best thing I did in my life and if I could have changed anything it would only to have done it earlier.

We have a house an 20 rai of land which is hers and will go to our son when we die and she also has a small shop/restaurant which she has built up herself.

She was beautiful with long hair when I met her and in the 17 years she has cut her hair and put on some weight but she is still as beautiful to me now as the day I met her.

To my wife (who is working while I am not), I love you and will until the day I die.

It is wonderful that you have found happiness in your new life and will take care of your 5 year old son. And what of the other son? You know the one that was left to deal with the ex? Sure, he's older now and you may think he got over it, but I wonder if you really knows how he feels.

No, I'm not trying to pee on your wonderful life now, but I am always amazed by the guys that leave their former families for a "new" life in Thailand and figure, ah hey, the kids from the prior marriage will manage. Did you take care of the other son as well as you plan to deal with your new son? I'm raising the point because a couple of my classmates had fathers like this. They have nothing to do with their fathers now. One of them had a very wealthy father that took up with one of the secretaries and started a new family, but Miss Bimbo divorced him after a few years and took him for everything he had. He decided to make amends to the children that he basically ignored for the 10 years he was in nirvana. He had a bit of a shock when the son told him to go rot. The kicker was that the kids from the new family don't want anything to do with the old fellow. He's had a stroke and lives in an assisted care facility.

there are some nice posts, but surprisingly there doesn't seem to be many, me and my wife have been together for four and a half years. and i never thought i would meet someone who i would want too marry and have children with.

That is because many people would rather bitch and complain than report how great things are. I'm happily single, but I was married twice. I just realized that at my age I would be foolish to start again.

I will be watching this thread with interest..

Also hoping that you guys will PM me if your wives have any available sisters who might like a decent farang...age bracket say..25-35, :D

Oh, and Thai/Chinese descendancy would be a bonus :D:D

and how much is tea money for the middleman or middlewoman.... :D

or r u expecting a free service....? :D

free stuff is usually just that.... not very good.... :)

so.... how much is the tea money and how much can you afford the sinn-sord tong-mun (tong=gold, mun=engagement)....? :D

It is wonderful that you have found happiness in your new life and will take care of your 5 year old son. And what of the other son? You know the one that was left to deal with the ex? Sure, he's older now and you may think he got over it, but I wonder if you really knows how he feels.

No, I'm not trying to pee on your wonderful life now, but I am always amazed by the guys that leave their former families for a "new" life in Thailand and figure, ah hey, the kids from the prior marriage will manage. Did you take care of the other son as well as you plan to deal with your new son? I'm raising the point because a couple of my classmates had fathers like this. They have nothing to do with their fathers now. One of them had a very wealthy father that took up with one of the secretaries and started a new family, but Miss Bimbo divorced him after a few years and took him for everything he had. He decided to make amends to the children that he basically ignored for the 10 years he was in nirvana. He had a bit of a shock when the son told him to go rot. The kicker was that the kids from the new family don't want anything to do with the old fellow. He's had a stroke and lives in an assisted care facility.

I know a better one who has a child in the UK with an English wife, then left her came to Thailand and met and married a Thai had twins then split from her met and married a bargirl and had another kid, dont know how that ones doing???

Maybe not, but your remarks off the back of one post have introduced a negative dimension to a harmless positive thread....why did you feel the need to do that?

My Thai wife and I are pushing close to 20 years of marriage. She just went over to Thailand last week. As soon as she arrived, she called me to let me know she arrived safely, and she called me a couple of days ago. We're both close in age. We were friends before we married, and have been very supportive to each other. We're still best friends, and I still see her as the love of my life. I feel very fortunate when I hear about things that didn't work out so well for others. We're growing old together, and enjoy sharing life together with each other. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She's an excellent cook too. :)

My Thai wife and I are pushing close to 20 years of marriage. She just went over to Thailand last week. As soon as she arrived, she called me to let me know she arrived safely, and she called me a couple of days ago. We're both close in age. We were friends before we married, and have been very supportive to each other. We're still best friends, and I still see her as the love of my life. I feel very fortunate when I hear about things that didn't work out so well for others. We're growing old together, and enjoy sharing life together with each other. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She's an excellent cook too. :D

you made me so very envious.... LOL :D

but thanks to the good LORD, i have also been in paradise since.... 1960....? :)

Maybe not, but your remarks off the back of one post have introduced a negative dimension to a harmless positive thread....why did you feel the need to do that?

The only surprise is that we have only seen 2 negative comments out of 25 on a topic of this nature.

I agree, it is a nice, harmless thread and there is no need to hijack it.

As my mother used to say "if you haven't got anything constructive to say, don't bother...."

Never thought I would marry. Was happily single until I met my wife at 43. At 45 I did the unthinkable and gave up my single life. Ten years later I have no regrets. I am still very much in love with the one, and no longer the many. If you find the right one, it can be wonderful.

Not everyone is carrying the baggage of past failed marriages but we do seem to be in the minority. I love my wife because she saved me from my life of debauchery and helped me to become a better man.