Virginity

mark45y

Virginity  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Scar the women" for taking her virginity, holy crap, you sound like you're living in the Victorian age.

Maybe I have been brainwashed. I just finished writing an email to the girl I took to the senior prom. We have stayed in touch for all these years through marriages and children and the ups and downs of life.

She told me you never forget your first. You never forget the man who takes your virginity.

I tend to think women consider it something special. I would post a question about it in the woman's forum but we all know how far that would get.

I know I remember all my first time encounters with women. I remember them in detail. In a society with 50% men and 50% women that means one virgin for every man. Since I have had more than my share there are at least 8 men out there who have not had a virgin. I don't know, how many men here have never had a virgin? And are the guys who have not had a virgin the ones who will bash me in this thread?

What is a woman's real attitude? It is like losing your cell phone? Or is it like losing your baby fat.

What are the chances of getting a woman's opinion here? I would say slim. I guess it is not a PC topic.

A woman losing her mobile phone? That would be truly devastating.

Ok this has to be a new low, a grown (supposedly) man asking an internet forum whether he should jump his 'girlfriends' bones.

How can one have a gf who is not jumping your bones, surely that is a friend then.

How has diddums managed to travel to another country all by himself?

I fear the OP arrived at the airport with a sign around his neck, crafted from string and cardboard, with the address of the the hotel on one side and Mom's number on the other! :)

He has to be that annoying person who holds up the queue by always asking bemused counter staff endless pointless questions or checking every option at every ATM.

My heart goes out to the girl in question, can you imagine the post cotial scene?

Picture this; After giving her the best 30 seconds of her life (did it twice) and while the poor girl contemplates her enormous dissapointment the clipboard emerges and the inquistion begins. "Did you like this, how was that bit and you made a noise 4 seconds in , can I ask what was that in relation to, are you tainted now?"

All that followed no doubt by a review of the video footage captured by the all seeing eye on his 'hymen detector'... :D

Anyway who wants to get giggy with a virgin? It would be the worst sex of your life.

Remember YOU DONT GET TO BE AN EXPERT IN FOOD IF YOU EAT AT THE SAME RESTAURANT EVERY NIGHT... :D

How old are you Mark? 15?

Another great response that took much time and effort. Not as good as Eek though. Holy crap and boggle get extra points. The 15 year old remark is a bit lame.

Not really, he was being very kind to you. It's how you come across and this isn't your first weirdo topic. :)

About 'eek',

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you! :D

Ok this has to be a new low, a grown (supposedly) man asking an internet forum whether he should jump his 'girlfriends' bones.

How can one have a gf who is not jumping your bones, surely that is a friend then.

How has diddums managed to travel to another country all by himself?

I fear the OP arrived at the airport with a sign around his neck, crafted from string and cardboard, with the address of the the hotel on one side and Mom's number on the other! :)

He has to be that annoying person who holds up the queue by always asking bemused counter staff endless pointless questions or checking every option at every ATM.

My heart goes out to the girl in question, can you imagine the post cotial scene?

Picture this; After giving her the best 30 seconds of her life (did it twice) and while the poor girl contemplates her enormous dissapointment the clipboard emerges and the inquistion begins. "Did you like this, how was that bit and you made a noise 4 seconds in , can I ask what was that in relation to, are you tainted now?"

All that followed no doubt by a review of the video footage captured by the all seeing eye on his 'hymen detector'... :D

Anyway who wants to get giggy with a virgin? It would be the worst sex of your life.

Remember YOU DONT GET TO BE AN EXPERT IN FOOD IF YOU EAT AT THE SAME RESTAURANT EVERY NIGHT... :D

There are a lot of women in Thailand. Sex is easy to find in Thailand on a baht bus or the produce department at the grocery store. A trip to price sunglasses can end up with an iced drink and a hot clerk in the back room of the optometrists office.

A lot of guys come here to find a wife. Some come here to find casual sex. Sex tourists abound as do school teachers.

One day or night in the midst of all this a man finds himself alone and in an intimate situation with a woman who has never had a man before.

No BS. No empty promises. This lady is untouched. She is there offering herself to him. Offering something she can only give once. She is convinced he is the one man who she should give this non renewable resource.

I think an adult male would have rocks for brains if he did not consider the gravity of the situation he was placed in.

I have been married more than once. I always got a second hand rose. I have wondered if it would have made a difference if I was my wife’s only man.

I have heard women say, “my husband is the only man I have ever been with.”

“Who wants to get giggy with a virgin?”, asks Steiner. It only happens once per woman.

Tell me Steiner what was it like for you? Or is your experience only second hand?

Another great response that took much time and effort. Not as good as Eek though. Holy crap and boggle get extra points. The 15 year old remark is a bit lame.

Not really, he was being very kind to you. It's how you come across and this isn't your first weirdo topic. :)

About 'eek',

When you can’t think of anything to say you attack the poster and not the post. Common practice here and most other sites on the internet. Sometimes entertaining depending on the creativity. This is called an “Ad hominem”.

Ad hominem (abusive): instead of attacking an assertion, the argument attacks the person who made the assertion.

Ad hominem (circumstantial): instead of attacking an assertion the author points to the relationship between the person making the assertion and the person's circumstances.

Ad hominem (tu quoque): this form of attack on the person notes that a person does not practise what he preaches.

About 'eek',

When you can’t think of anything to say you attack the poster and not the post. Common practice here and most other sites on the internet. Sometimes entertaining depending on the creativity. This is called an “Ad hominem”.

Ad hominem (abusive): instead of attacking an assertion, the argument attacks the person who made the assertion.

Ad hominem (circumstantial): instead of attacking an assertion the author points to the relationship between the person making the assertion and the person's circumstances.

Ad hominem (tu quoque): this form of attack on the person notes that a person does not practise what he preaches.

Wow! you really are accustomed to being attacked on the internet, sounds like it's happened allot to you

Can't imagine why

:D

Am I reading this poll and its results right?

Over 13% married virgins (Married, mind. Virgins mind).

And only 4% waited till after the marriage to consummate the union???? So the other 9% of the 13% are lying. They DIDN'T marry virgins, because they had already deflowered them.

By the way, does that poll also include Thai gay virgins?

Having read the OP and his subesquent posts, I am inclined to believe he is a teenager with a very muscular right arm.

And only 4% waited till after the marriage to consummate the union???? So the other 9% of the 13% are lying. They DIDN'T marry virgins, because they had already deflowered them.

Having read the OP and his subesquent posts, I am inclined to believe he is a teenager with a very muscular right arm.

Maybe they consummated it with the brides maid :D

I met a virgin once in Manila, well she said she was a virgin, but she could suck :)

FD :D

I read it as 86% of the respondents did not marry virgins. So they have a vested interest in saying virginity is not important in a marriage.

What are the chances of getting a woman's opinion here? I would say slim. I guess it is not a PC topic.

You already got a woman's opinion in post #8:

..Holy crap ('scuze my language), seems Thaivisa will never cease to boggle my mind.

Holy crap and boggles my mind. That means what? A. Topic to silly to think about. B. Don't want to discuss it, embarrassing. C. Lost mine so long ago I can't remember. D. Thai women are like the Canadian hockey team.

I think that she means that you ain't the full ticket mate.

Are you genuinely serious or just trolling?

Slaps

Wow! you really are accustomed to being attacked on the internet, sounds like it's happened allot to you

Can't imagine why

:)

Mainly from Thaivisa. Repetition, repetition, repetition. Any view that is not the politically correct majority view is mainly attacked by Ad Hominem responses.

Edited by mark45y

How do I know they are really virgins? I have a virgin checker thing.

No, that is just too weird.

I am calling troll because anybody who really has a 'virgin checker thing' would probably have been locked up for their own safety some time ago.

I was being discreet. If you read the thread it is obvious I was referring to my penis.

Well, in developed countries, first sexual intercourse happens, on average , at 17.

For boys and girls (they do it together... :D )

So except if you marry when you're still a child, chances are, she, he, will not be a virgin... :)

This is not a developed country. This is Thailand.

This is to wired. This Post need to be stopped and Mark45y either needs to go and get help or get out more. You sound like one of these people who just sit at home on the internet all day . If you want to have a wired chat thet go to a chat room and have one but dont bring all us TV members into your world. If you are talking about this stuff the way you are hear to Thai girls. I am thinking these thai girls must be running away form you fast... get a life mate

It might be a weird topic to discuss on a public forum (unlike the rest of TV discussions :) ) but the replies are a lot worse, I don't see why everyone is attacking Mark like that.

I have also met a few ladies here (some over 30) who were virgins (oh, and I'm a woman so no, I didn't "check" but I don't see why my friends would lie to me about it). These girls would not consider having sex before marriage. It seems all of you who claim to have been here for a long time and know Thailand so well don't realize that, beyond the sleezy part, there is also a very conservative Thailand where virginity is important and part of being "a good girl". (especially up country)

And I think that it is a real concern, if a girl (or her family) really thinks she should be a virgin until she finds "the one" then yes, it could mean a big responsibility on the shoulders of that man. I once knew a guy who had a short relationship with a girl and then her family started chasing him trying to get him to marry her, because she wasn't a virgin anymore!

I won’t dignify the posters who have used Ad Hominem posts in an attempt to denigrate my person.

In general let me say that I find your specious comments a waste of time and energy on your part. Except for Phil Conners because I always enjoy his Ad Hominem posts.

There are thousands of posts on Thai Visa that are concerned with determining if a Thai woman is honest and virtuous. Men wondering if their prospective mate was ever a bar girl or has a Thai husband or boyfriend in the wings.

According to the poll in this thread at least 9 guys or about 17% of the members responding to this poll don’t have to worry about their wife’s past.

That would be about my take on Thai virginity. It is about 20% of the female population of marriage age available to western men.

I don’t think love is very important to a traditional Thai woman. There are many things more important than love in a Thai woman’s view of a relationship or marriage. In terms of Thai men I would think the same is true.

The romantic western ideal of a relationship has only made it to Thailand in the minds of western men and the movies.

To simplify lets pretend that the entire female population available for marriage is 100. 10 are physically unattractive or unqualified because of physical defect. 10 have an unsuitable past because of employment history. 30 have an unsuitable history with men i.e. a previous marriage or multiple relationships of an unsavory nature. 30 would never marry outside of their culture because of family or personal reasons. That leaves 20 women. Out of those 20, 17 are virgins. Would I ever marry a bar girl? No. Would I ever marry a woman who had been married before? Never again.

Thai men, all things being equal in my experience would prefer a virgin. A virgin with family money to be exact. I don’t see much wrong with this attitude.

My point is that a western male who does not add virginity to a list of desirable and realistic virtues available in a Thai bride is short changing himself. Virginity eliminates a lot of undesirable variables in a marriage. A 30 year old virgin in Thailand is not the rarity that western conditioning has led western men to expect. It is not an impossible dream it is a realistic expectation.

The thread, however does still leave one question unanswered in my mind. Given a Thai woman is still a virgin at 30 is virginity important until marriage or at 30 is she too old by Thai standards to care about it anymore?

Mark. There is a way you can get round this problem. You are worried if you take her Virginity she will take it as read you want to Marry her.

Just buy her a Rabbit as a gift tell her to try it out on herself. That way its Not you.

Mind you if she likes it. I do hope your not a Virgin because You are going to have to go some to follow that. :)

Thai men, all things being equal in my experience would prefer a virgin. A virgin with family money to be exact. I don't see much wrong with this attitude.

Thai men (middle class up), all things being equal, will prefer a girl with money.

Virginity is sure not a concern.

I see something wrong with this attitude... :)