Guesthouses/hotels With Parking In Bangkok

FarAwayBen

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Bangkok with parking that has rooms under 1000 baht per night. My wife and I are driving down and would like to know where we can sleep and leave our pickup then taxi around in the day. My preference is the Rakamhaeng Rd area, but anywhere else will do.

thanks!

ben

I think you meant ibis.com. I don't believe all are under 1000b. I really like the one near Nana Plaza. But the best rate I have gotten is 1300B inclusive with breakfast....still, great parking, easy walk to sky train, and not too hard to get to...

• 1 month later...

Just a follow up for others searching for the same.

Nasa Vegas was perfect. It's right around Ramkamhaeng Soi 2 at the train tracks, just off the Motorway. The service was superior, particularly at the rate of 690 Baht per night and there's a Family Mart right across the train tracks. The room was a bit small, but clean, and the movie channels made up for it.

The location is great because of the quick accessibility to the Motorway, from which you can easily get anywhere you need to go without getting bogged down trying to find an on ramp.

Thanks for the great recommendations. For now, though, Nasa Vegas is where we head for when we go to the City.