Aaron Ramsey

MSingh

Horrific Leg Break, horrific & let's hope for & ful & speedy recovery if possible..

However, what on Earth was the reaction all about ?? Campbell, Fabregas etc all ??

Now Wenger's blaming Shawcross too, dreadful Human Being.. :)

In my opinion, the Ballack tackle on Tevez was MUCH more malicious than this & there are some that are saying that the leg was gone before the impact of the Challenge which possible shows in this Picture ( WARNING, IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH DON'T OPEN )

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/arti...rticleId=742209

It was late but no more than that..

Looks like it happened before the tackle in that pic.

as i said on the Arse thread, i wish the lad a full recovery.

On another note, what another fine example of Wenger's appalling behaviour. Even as a Tottenham supporter i have had a high regard for him. After all the whinings, tantrums, crass statements, abuse of officials, i now realise what a total gobsh3tehe really is :)

Yes, Arseone certainly knows how to stick the knife into someone when there down and i don't suppose his comments are going to make the boy Shawcroft feel any better this morning.

While i'm not saying that it wasn't a late tackle, you see a lot worst tackles (over the top,studs showing etc) and boy was probaly very unlucky more that anything.

Arseone is now saying it's not the first time that this happened and he doesn't believe in coincidences, so he is basicly saying that there is some sort of vendetta against the arse by all the other teams in the premiership, he really does talk some b#llocks at times (sorry change that to all the time).

Anyway lets hope it's not too long before he is back playing.

Yes, Arseone certainly knows how to stick the knife into someone when there down and i don't suppose his comments are going to make the boy Shawcroft feel any better this morning.

While i'm not saying that it wasn't a late tackle, you see a lot worst tackles (over the top,studs showing etc) and boy was probaly very unlucky more that anything.

Arseone is now saying it's not the first time that this happened and he doesn't believe in coincidences, so he is basicly saying that there is some sort of vendetta against the arse by all the other teams in the premiership, he really does talk some b#llocks at times (sorry change that to all the time).

Anyway lets hope it's not too long before he is back playing.

Makes a change for him to actually see the "incident." :)

Those pictures are awful. But have you noticed how it's the Stoke player (Glen Whelan) taking charge and comforting the lad, whilst all the Arsenal players are, well, erm, doing nothing. Wouldn't like to be in an Emergency with that lot.

Good luck to the lad and I hope he makes a full recovery, although not many do come back the same after those types of injuries.

Sad to see it happen to a young kid, but i did look like an accident. Whilst Wenger is wrong on this incident as it looked like a 50/50 accident he is right about certain clubs whose tactics are to kick the opposition/ and specifially his teams who seem to be full of short players off the park.

Sad to see it happen to a young kid, but i did look like an accident. Whilst Wenger is wrong on this incident as it looked like a 50/50 accident he is right about certain clubs whose tactics are to kick the opposition/ and specifially his teams who seem to be full of short players off the park.

Getting stuck in to his team is a bit different to trying to cripple his players which is what he implied :) .

"I'm not very happy with the tackle," said Wenger. "We know what we are expecting, a battle everywhere, but we have now lost three players on horrendous tackles and I refuse to believe it's always coincidence''

Getting stuck in to his team is a bit different to trying to cripple his players which is what he implied :) .

"I'm not very happy with the tackle," said Wenger. "We know what we are expecting, a battle everywhere, but we have now lost three players on horrendous tackles and I refuse to believe it's always coincidence''

Wenger comments aside, ive seen enough football to think that certain players and often teams do go out to kick and if need be injure the opposing team and every manager knows that if you get stuck into Arsenal its one of the best ways to get a result ... im not trying to disagree for the sake of it and i do think football needs to keep the art of tackling alive ... but id love teams like Stoke, Sam Allardyce's teams and clubs who play a style of football thats more intent on stopping the opposition play by whatever means have to change their tactics to be able to compete.

Though Wenger is more then happy to keep an unfair share of the TV money and never opens his mouth about this, so this is often the only way teams can compete against his.

Edited by whichschool

I watched the game live - the actual tackle didn't look that bad at first (although the TV cameras were some distance away) but when they did a close up of ramsey on the deck with his foot hanging it was pretty grim.

full marks to glenn whelan who attended to him whilst the physios came on.

hope the lad makes a good, speedy recovery. only 19yo with his whole (potentially glittering) career ahead of him.

However, what on Earth was the reaction all about ?? Campbell, Fabregas etc all ??

arsenal feel that physical teams like stoke try to crunch them out of the game rather than play honest football - this incident shows how that approach can end up causing serious injury.

arsenal are always going on about it and to a certain extent they have a point - they're not exactly the biggest or strongest team, especially in midfield and they pass so well that teams of inferior ability eg stoke have to combat that with physical tackling.

Good luck to the lad and I hope he makes a full recovery, although not many do come back the same after those types of injuries.

henrik larsson came back to continue being an excellent player for celtic, barcelona, man utd and sweden.

fingers crossed for young ramsey.

I haven't actually seen the tackle and would want to see the video before commenting. But, if the photos above are truly representative of what happened then Shawcross will feel a whole lot better and there may be a case for the red card being rescinded.

I have been very impressed by what I have seen of Aaron Ramsey this season and I wish the lad a full, and speedy recovery.

Getting stuck in to his team is a bit different to trying to cripple his players which is what he implied :D .

Wenger comments aside, ive seen enough football to think that certain players and often teams do go out to kick and if need be injure the opposing team and every manager knows that if you get stuck into Arsenal its one of the best ways to get a result ... im not trying to disagree for the sake of it and i do think football needs to keep the art of tackling alive ... but id love teams like Stoke, Sam Allardyce's teams and clubs who play a style of football thats more intent on stopping the opposition play by whatever means have to change their tactics to be able to compete.

Though Wenger is more then happy to keep an unfair share of the TV money and never opens his mouth about this, so this is often the only way teams can compete against his.

So why aern't these teams getting 8 yellow and 3 red cards everytime they play arsenal or are they legal kicks :) .

arsenal feel that physical teams like stoke try to crunch them out of the game rather than play honest football - this incident shows how that approach can end up causing serious injury.

arsenal are always going on about it and to a certain extent they have a point - they're not exactly the biggest or strongest team, especially in midfield and they pass so well that teams of inferior ability eg stoke have to combat that with physical tackling.

Crunching a team out of the game and physical tackling, can you tell me if these are legal or not :) .

henrik larsson came back to continue being an excellent player for celtic, barcelona, man utd and sweden.

fingers crossed for young ramsey.

yeah, djibril cisse came back for us and continued being. . .well, he was able to run about again anyway.

feel really sorry for young ramsey who is a hel_l of a prospect, but it just didn't look that malicious a challenge really. clumsy and late of course, but not a deliberate fuc_k-you foul.

I have just watched it on You Tube, and paused it a few times, but I see it pretty much 50/50.

http://jockpost.com/arsenals-aaron-ramsey-...c-injury-video/

I will again stand corrected if better quality coverage proves otherwise.

The referee couldn't have had a better view as he was only 4-5 yards away and he saw the tackle as warranting a red card.

According to Mr Shebby Singh on last nights Football Focus Shawcross deliberately set out to break someones leg with his style of tackling. What an outrageous statement from Singh, did no one else see the show ? Surprised there has not been more discussion on it.

According to Mr Shebby Singh on last nights Football Focus Shawcross deliberately set out to break someones leg with his style of tackling. What an outrageous statement from Singh, did no one else see the show ? Surprised there has not been more discussion on it.

He's a fool, not really worth responding to anything he ever says .. those guys on the footy shows in Asia seem to be able to take all the fun out of football.

Crunching a team out of the game and physical tackling, can you tell me if these are legal or not :) .

correct alfie< its not illegal> neither is hoofing long high balls up to the most deformed player to ever have played in the premier league<depends on what you call entertainment :D

Crunching a team out of the game and physical tackling, can you tell me if these are legal or not :D .

correct alfie< its not illegal> neither is hoofing long high balls up to the most deformed player to ever have played in the premier league<depends on what you call entertainment :D

Where have i said it's not illegal ?

Is that the same deformed player who came on and scored 2 goals for England last night :)

And i suppose your mob have never hoofed a long ball up to carlton cole :D

Edited by alfieconn

What more would you expect from Shebby Singh. The real question that should be asked is how could a tosser like that get paid to discuss football on the tele? It's outrageous! :)

Leave Ian Dowie alone Imola, he's retired :D

Edited by carmine

Leave Ian Dowie alone Imola, he's retired :D

:D

I have just watched it on You Tube, and paused it a few times, but I see it pretty much 50/50.

http://jockpost.com/arsenals-aaron-ramsey-...c-injury-video/

I will again stand corrected if better quality coverage proves otherwise.

The referee couldn't have had a better view as he was only 4-5 yards away and he saw the tackle as warranting a red card.

And refs always make the right decision :)

He sent him off just as a reaction to the seriousness of the injury IMO

Rory Delap of Stoke asked the ref about the incident after the game.The ref said nothing malicious but he had to send Shawcross of due to the nature of the injry.What is all that about????

The ref never even blew the whistle for a foul initialy,and Fabegas should have had his second yellow(the only booking after 65 minutes)for trying to get Shawcross sent off,gesticulating his hand.

Why does the ref send Shawcross off and not Vidic(no yellow too) at the Carling final is beyond me.The game need video evidence as the refs/linesmen are missing so much,ak Crouch offside for Englands goal.Also Wenger should be sued by SCFC for his comments,and defo trying to get refs on his side,so he can play this tippy tappy football without any challenge or getting in the players faces.1booking after 65 minutes for an Arsenal player for a nasty wild challenge from behind tells the story,and Fabregas and Sol Campbell should have both been sent off during the incident,which Glen Whelan of Stoke was the one player who looked after Aaron,not one single Arsenal player tried to help only crying to get Shawcross off.

Rory Delap of Stoke asked the ref about the incident after the game.The ref said nothing malicious but he had to send Shawcross of due to the nature of the injry.What is all that about????

The ref never even blew the whistle for a foul initialy,and Fabegas should have had his second yellow(the only booking after 65 minutes)for trying to get Shawcross sent off,gesticulating his hand.

Why does the ref send Shawcross off and not Vidic(no yellow too) at the Carling final is beyond me.The game need video evidence as the refs/linesmen are missing so much,ak Crouch offside for Englands goal.Also Wenger should be sued by SCFC for his comments,and defo trying to get refs on his side,so he can play this tippy tappy football without any challenge or getting in the players faces.1booking after 65 minutes for an Arsenal player for a nasty wild challenge from behind tells the story,and Fabregas and Sol Campbell should have both been sent off during the incident,which Glen Whelan of Stoke was the one player who looked after Aaron,not one single Arsenal player tried to help only crying to get Shawcross off.

Inexcusable that the ref (Dowd i think) did'nt send off Vidic. No arguements please Man Yoo supporters

The red card was for the nature of the injury. It seems most agree it was'nt malicious (but yes, very poor)

Shame Fabregas did'nt spend some time looking after the lad rather than trying to get a player sent off (Sol, Sol, you're excused would'nt expect anything better from a Judas like you :) ) Nice one Whelan

Mr Wengers words and reactions a total disgrace.

Finally, everyones best wishes to a lad who hopefully will make a full and speedy recovery.