Boarding Schools..... For Thai's

Perhaps Princess Chulabhorn School in Cha Am might be something for you. Although I've worked there as a teacher eight years ago, I can't find any info on the net but know that's it's still there. It's in the Hup Kapong area.

Good luck.

Assumption, Sri Racha- big thai school with hundreds of boarders, the name is well known in thailand and the quality of education is good but not as good as good bilingual schools and certainly below international schools- however amongst the thais its well respected

• 2 weeks later...

international schools are basically useful to future expats or returning expats certainly not for Thai based mixed kids.

I have the problem myself with my son after 4 years in international school is so far behind in Thai when we are living in Thailand that we are taking him to a bilingual school in Bangkok ( 60 % Thai and 40 % English not any longer 90% English and 10 % Thai not allowing realistically International education if only for speaking english correctly.

Assumption, Sri Racha- big thai school with hundreds of boarders, the name is well known in thailand and the quality of education is good but not as good as good bilingual schools and certainly below international schools- however amongst the thais its well respected