Pattaya Police Discover Ladies Briefs Hidden In Motorbike

Rimmer

Police search motorbike of a youth acting suspiciously, to find several pieces of ladies underwear hidden in the seat.

The suspect was identified as Mr. Cherd Jampathorng [23] living in Na Jomtien, Sattahip, who rode the pink Fino Yamaha motorbike that officers searched discovering several pairs of ladies briefs concealed under the seat.

www.pattayadailynews.com

Full Story and pictures

HERE

Is it a crime? How many guys here can actually say they've never tried on a pair of ladies briefs?:)

I sure haven't! Is that a straight thing?

Maybe a poll would tell.

Good idea. Why don't you do it? I am retired from that.

I'd like to but it wouldn't be allowed.

Well strange indeed.Having a pink motorbike shows which side of the line he is so what does he do with lady's underwear.

No it does not. Pink does not have the same meaning here as in the west.

Ok but the fino surely has the same meaning.

Is it a crime? How many guys here can actually say they've never tried on a pair of ladies briefs?:)

Couldn't get them past my knees, had to wear them on my head instead.

No no darling, mai suparp :D

I feel sorry for this perp. So he's a little pervy, who isn't? He should have passed on the duster story and just said I like ladies panties! Perhaps they suspect panty theft but how could they prove that except from a forced confession? Stand up for the right to transport panties!

Edited by Jingthing

I suppose they could search pattaya for knickerless ladies but they would need to book a very large stadium to hold them in first.

Maybe he's Pattayas PCB, "phamtom crotch biter" and he was returning back home after hunting around clothes lines looking for something to munch on.