B, Non-im. Visa From Travel Agent - Advice Needed

I am of those who applied for a B, non-immigrant visa from a travel agent.

The visa stamp reports it was made in Houston, but the 'officer' who put the date was mistaken and reported the wrong date, as if you look at my passport I was in Singapore the day the visa was made in Houston...

Anyway, i do not think that the officers at the immigration counters even bother to wonder whether my visa could be authentic or not.

I flight in and out the country very often (1, 2 or 3 times monthly) last time I left the country, the officer spend 15 minutes reading my passport and checking where i was during the visa procedure. He did not tell anything though, and I did not have problem entering the country again mid october.

My question is, is it very risky for me to keep on entering and leaving the country with this visa? I could buy a one-way ticket out of thailand whenever i go overseas to enter on 1-month tourist visa the next times. Howver my visa is in first page so the officer would wonder why i am not using it.

Meantime, I am trying to get a new passport but I cannot have one in Asia, and as I am not registered anymore in France, I cannot apply for a new one for the time being even if I 'lose' it .

(I am taking some actions but it will take a while).

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't think that I would sweat this. I've never heard of Immigration bothering anyone about one of these visas after the first entry has been used. Also, I have been told that the law against sending ones passport off to another country is only relevant when the passport holder is in Thailand; In other words, it is legal unless you are sending it from Thailand while residing there.

Of course, things do change.

• 1 month later...