Transport Bangkok / Huahin (pranburi)

simcity

Wanting to take 6-7 days break mid of March

Have place in Pranburi (huahin)

Contact limousine service for transport Bangkok to Pranburi and pick up 6-7 days later for Pranburi to Bangkok but not available due I have a dog with me (Pug)

Anyone know a friendly driver who will accept me and my pet ?

Putting this message both in Bangkok and huahin section if the mod do not mind !

Mini buses run from Victory monument to HuaHin bus station, at least 2 an hour. 180bt. Not sure about your dog, but shouldn't be a problem.

A Bangkok taxi will take you from anywhere in BKK to HH for 1500 baht (Bargaining required) + 50 baht for the dog - Pranburi I would estimate 1700 baht.

There are a number of taxis in HH who will take you back to BKK for the same price.

Mini buses run from Victory monument to HuaHin bus station, at least 2 an hour. 180bt. Not sure about your dog, but shouldn't be a problem.

A Bangkok taxi will take you from anywhere in BKK to HH for 1500 baht (Bargaining required) + 50 baht for the dog - Pranburi I would estimate 1700 baht.

There are a number of taxis in HH who will take you back to BKK for the same price.

Yes, i done that Bangkok to Pattaya once, nice taxi and driver, been good to him for the fair and tip, but he could not get me back and i got strand in Pattaya with no decent taxi wanting to take me back, in the end I got a old car with a bad aircond, who break done middle of the way!

It is why i am looking for both way, will give the good tip at the second run !

I just message a driver suggest by a member, waiting to see what happen.