Air Pollution From Farm Land Burning In Ayutthaya

greenpower4ever

Does anyone here know where and who can we report for any field burning nearby Ayutthaya bypass road 356 (left turn from Asia Road main highway coming from Bangkok)? I'd been inhaling the black smoke (carbon monoxide) for the past few days, strangely enough, it only happens during the night. :)

Get used to it,it's all over the country.

Seconded. I take the Northern Line between Phichit and Hua Lamphong, and fires are common the whole way during the daytime.

Ohh....gosh...how you guys can get used to it? It's carbon monoxide which means inhaling this long term is bad for your respiratory system and it's carcinogens gas. In addition, my house is full of dust after mopping the floor barely 2 days. Is there an avenue that we can file a complaint?

Ohh....gosh...how you guys can get used to it? It's carbon monoxide which means inhaling this long term is bad for your respiratory system and it's carcinogens gas. In addition, my house is full of dust after mopping the floor barely 2 days. Is there an avenue that we can file a complaint?

It's a feature of the North at this time of the year, expect it to last until end March at least and regrettably, nobody in government will entertain your complaint - perhaps look at the fire maps on Google at this time of the year, there are literally thousands of fires burning at any one time in the region as farmers prepare the ground for planting and the rainy season.