Luv The Decor!

Nat

Think the board looks fantastic - you've all done a wonderful job and deserve a big pat on the back. :o

The decorator has done a marvelous job, but could use a few more fluffy pink cushions in here B) . Just joking, seriously think it's great and thankyou for all the hard work :D

Never could come to grips with 'cushions for decoration'. My ex always had about 20 on the bed that were never used, only looked at. They had to be removed before anybody got onto the bed. Didn't make any sense to me.... Maybe thats why she is ex... :o

PS. Love the forum upgrade, not only for its decorative effect, but it seems to fly.

americanabunnypillow2.jpgKitty_Pillow2.jpgwitchpillow2.jpgamericanabunnypillow2.jpgKitty_Pillow2.jpgwitchpillow2.jpg

tiz me, agreed and agreed. don't have cushions (and I am female!) and it does seem to move alot faster, of course that is now that I can access it! like the nice peaceful blue color, perhaps it will help some people relax more! :o

Hiya,

just wanna say well done for the new decor as well! The emoticons are a lot better now. It's been such a pleasure to use the new board. :D Thanks for all your hard work! B)

Speaking of cushion, my hubby loves them!!! We've got loads on our sofa. They sometimes annoy me since they take up all the space!! heheh kinda defeat the purpose...

:o

• 1 month later...
In my next life, I want to marry Nat, all your posts are kind, fluffy and beautiful.

:D

Have to disappoint gentleman, unlike my posts I'm not very fluffy B)

But thank you for the lovely words - it's very sweet of you B) . It's amazing the difference a few kind words can make - I try and put a smile on a person's face everyday (but due to living in the land of smiles it's not much of a challenge :oB) )